Life made me soo..

Quote Originally Posted by shirleyy View Post
    Life made me soo..
    and a beautiful job it did

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lonely For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (28-02-11)

Reviews

same as your smileys when you reply my posts..
    & shirl

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    sur don't you know Miley, theres two completely different sets on rule on here one set for the favs and another for everyone else and it's very clear for everyone to see.

Dont you know if Lucy and Shirley agree with some the review if fake the mods just bow their heads and agree

The rest of us might as well be talking to a wall, actually we might get further doing that IMO
    I am a bit bored with you and your inferences. Infact, I am finding you tedious. It isn't our fault if the ladies reviewed have been caught up in crap before, is it?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (28-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I am a bit bored with you and your inferences. Infact, I am finding you tedious. It isn't our fault if the ladies reviewed have been caught up in crap before, is it?
    If your a bit bored with me and my interferences you could always put me on you ignore list, but i will say it's not my fault you don't like the truth

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (28-02-11)

If your a bit bored with me and my interferences you could always put me on you ignore list, but i will say it's not my fault you don't like the truth

And it isn't my fault if you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in your face, or indeed, would seek to help someone else conceal the truth. I dont need to put you on ignore. I don't have to find you interesting either
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 28-02-11 at 20:38.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (28-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    And it isn't my fault if you wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in your face, or indeed, would seek to help someone else conceal the truth. I dont need to put you on ignore. I don't have to find you interesting either
    And i suppose you would?

No you dont have to put me on ignore or find me interesting I know you love me really

And i suppose you would?

No you dont have to put me on ignore or find me interesting I know you love me really
    Er, lets see. Do I have the same track record as you? Indeed not. Thankfully

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (28-02-11)

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I'm sorry you feel that way, Miley, but then again, we are the ones usually put in the situation were we have to do the weeding and not the instigators of the problem. Do bear that in mind.

What's not to say that this doesn't work both ways? We find that some girls try to preempt a potentially bad review with a phone call or email before the review hits their profile.
    That is totally crap....am talking about other girls that did exactly the same way as diannaxxx did after the review show up not the ones you are giving as example....but then again as i said in my previous post few ppl from here will never be out of corruption and will always bend the head down when few users will mention something.....
    “A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have”..... DiannaSweet is back for fun....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mileysweet For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (28-02-11)

16. Default

are you talking about "the fake reviewers from Drogheda"?
    By mentioning about them each time you get the chance wont double ratting them.....also as any other suspicious reviews they were left up and ratted....so get a grip over them......
    “A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have”..... DiannaSweet is back for fun....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mileysweet For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (28-02-11)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast