Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: fool that i am

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default fool that i am

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/18586...sh-escort.html
    seething ,i will temper my language...
    girl not in pics ,
    she opted out of reviews because i pmed mods fake pics...
    but she still advertises with fake pics and services which she does not provide....
    not the girl ,and the bait and switch less attractive version tries to hustle you out of more cash
    a thousand kisses deep..

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (27-02-11), realdeal (08-03-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/18586...sh-escort.html
    seething ,i will temper my language...
    girl not in pics ,
    she opted out of reviews because i pmed mods fake pics...
    but she still advertises with fake pics and services which she does not provide....
    not the girl ,and the bait and switch less attractive version tries to hustle you out of more cash
    Ok, two questions. Why did you stay and what went wrong?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    TiffanyTees (06-03-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kerry
    Posts
    1,191
    Reviews
    132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/18586...sh-escort.html
    seething ,i will temper my language...
    girl not in pics ,
    she opted out of reviews because i pmed mods fake pics...
    but she still advertises with fake pics and services which she does not provide....
    not the girl ,and the bait and switch less attractive version tries to hustle you out of more cash
    Sorry to her you had a bad experience man .

    I actually started a thread a short time ago because that girl was offering 30 mins for 60 euro. Then the profile was changed to 80 and now I see its 120. Looks like Anon was spot on about her.

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...0-30-mins.html

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ok, two questions. Why did you stay and what went wrong?
    why did i stay ?...shame on me....
    what went wrong?..what i hate most is the pretend ,ie..no english.....oh this shoud have happened to a novice but .i hang my head in shame ....IAM A TWIT
    a thousand kisses deep..

  7. #5

    Default

    you should have asked imediatly for refond. and have another girls fonenumber from near by.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denise89 View Post
    you should have asked imediatly for refond. and have another girls fonenumber from near by.
    i know denise ,but im never that organised ,i mostly punt on instinct at lunch it dosent give me time to chose another girl,i should start punting at night...
    a thousand kisses deep..

  9. #7

    Default

    or just go back to the ones you know....there ok...or have some nice rewiews by trusted rewiewers ...who you know would wright the thrueth about them..

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,077
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/18586...sh-escort.html
    seething ,i will temper my language...
    girl not in pics ,
    she opted out of reviews because i pmed mods fake pics...
    but she still advertises with fake pics and services which she does not provide....
    not the girl ,and the bait and switch less attractive version tries to hustle you out of more cash
    You got to have a back up plan all the time, a favourite girl or one that realy gave you a great time, and memorise her no...And if you don't like someone, nobody will force you to stay...better apologise and live that to torture yourself there...Kisses Alx
    Alexa 0851386474
    @ CORK 22.08-24-08@ LIMERICK 24.08-26.08

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/badea4...sh-escort.html
    http://blondealexa.escortbook.com/

  11. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    why did i stay ?...shame on me....
    what went wrong?..what i hate most is the pretend ,ie..no english.....oh this shoud have happened to a novice but .i hang my head in shame ....IAM A TWIT
    first ric, sorry for your troubles, but as you say follow the golden EI rules, no you are not a twit, you just let your balls do the thinking at that moment,we all have done this sometime or other
    Last edited by wanted the best 69; 08-03-11 at 13:27.
    taking a break, but not gone

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •