Thread: Why don't/can't men follow directions?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Yes and dicks don't have ears.
    A lovely Kerry man recently said you give lovely directions. And then proceeded to tell me there was no answer at my room. In the hotel I was never in. My bloody god.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (27-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    A lovely Kerry man recently said you give lovely directions. And then proceeded to tell me there was no answer at my room. In the hotel I was never in. My bloody god.
    Last year a guy called me.I gave him my direction.He was searching for my street one hour...and in the end i ask him where he is,he reply he`s in Galway.I say ok i`m in waterford,last time i was in galway in 2009 ))))
    And i don`t understand something,when i gave my apartment number i say first:I GAVE U MY APARTMENT NUMBER,BUT PLS DON`T REPEAT THE NUMBER CAUSE I DON`T WANT THE PEOPLE AROUND TO HEAR U.And after i say the number they reply: ok so number *.Sometimes after they come in the building they call me again and they ask me again the apartment number )) and all neighbours can hear them

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Alesia For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-02-11)

Ha! I've done that!. Two hotels in a city belonging to the same chain within 100 yards of each other. I went to the wrong one. Poor woman got a bit of a fright.

Reviews

Your first mistake there was that he was from Kerry

7. The Following User Says Thank You to paul_m For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (28-02-11)