Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst ever?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Gotta be the time where the lady played the music she usually listens to out loud during the visit... the torture!!!
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    I think I met that girl.
    Really, I think I did
    Italian, bout 22? (or so she said)

Reviews

Generally in my worst cases I've made excuses and walked away, once after paying.
    One time though I arrived at an appointment to find a lady with a fantastic chest, When she undressed there were hygene issues and needle marks. I told her I just wanted to wank on her tits/ I never touched her, or allowed her touch me. Fantastic tits though.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    There were few bad experiences,would be impossible to pick one.But if i do have a bad experience it can be for 3 reasons:
    1.hygiene problems
    2.he is not listening to directions and is messing up the address(this really pisses me off!!!)
    3.bad attitude,shows no respect
    that works both ways.......jessica

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by click n pick View Post
    that works both ways.......jessica
    Of course it does,"what you give is what you get......................"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by erika_loveforu View Post
    if i tell my experience wine and nerves; into the room everything its ok until the final point when ejaculation jumps out of bed and y say,give me money back that i did not ejaculate. As the phase in question is hard ejaculate and then pretty much do that all impurity,and i want money back with proof in hand
    nice no....
    erika........... i love you
    keep posting baby so funny

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Every time I see a thread like this I think of WD-40, still makes me laugh to think about the scenario
    Sounds like a scene from a comedy....a good on at that

Quote Originally Posted by click n pick View Post
    erika........... i love you
    keep posting baby so funny
    thanks sweete but this post its not funny for me
    is been happen
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

Reviews

Havent ever had a worst experience. May it continue
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Bout 10 years ago saw a touring irish lady in limerick. A very good looking woman with a great bod, say mid thirties, she was in a hotel and as i walked into the room saw a supermacs bag on the locker, fair enuf says i a girl gotta eat, but i would pay more attention to that now! Anyway i thought she was really hot and we got down to the deed, i dropped the head at speed and i prob resembled a child with a cone for all of about 2 seconds, then it hit me the smell, not of bo as the lady generally smelt wonderful, but piss, not even pee but piss, instantly i came up for air almost hyperventilating, it was unreal. Despite the considerable trauma endured i mantained the todger and we rubbered up for mish. I was determined not to delay at this stage, tickling her g spot was least of my concerns, and promptly blew the load. However, i would think as i came my cock deflated faster than a ff minister`s ego, result cock plopped out condom left in, contents inside, and me fishing in the septic tank again, all was extracted without spilling a drop, lady embarresed me grateful to get out of that hotel with myself intact. FOR 3 DAYS after despite vigourous washing i could not get rid of the smell from my mouth, however all was not lost as i learned a lesson from that lifechanging event.... if you intend on going diving, it has to be finger licken good!!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast