Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Did you ever bring your own music to an appointment?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    465
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    2

    Default Did you ever bring your own music to an appointment?

    Name of the thread says it, did you ever bring a CD/several CD's/burned CD of your favorite music to an appointment?

    I did once, turned out to be a horrific experience for the lady lol. But she got me back by playing her music next time...

    Balancing horror, they call that.
    Last edited by robijntje; 24-02-11 at 19:54. Reason: Typos.
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?


    Rotting Christ - Nemecic

    Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    651
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    Name of the thread says it, did you ever bring a CD/several CD's/burned CD of your favorite music to an appointment?

    I did once, turned out to be a horrific experience for the lady lol. But she got me back by playing her music next time...

    Balancing horror, they call that.

    What you give is what you get

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    885
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Music is a tricky thing...can put you off in some cases. As a person with a extremely high IQ once said " Once persons Gothic DeathMetal is another person's Bach".
    If you agreed it before hand and brought something both liked, I couldn't see it being a problem.
    Last edited by Pinkeye; 24-02-11 at 20:14.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    465
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkeye View Post
    Music is a tricky thing...can put you off in some cases. As a person with a extremely high IQ once said " Once persons Gothic DeathMetal is another person's Bach".
    If you agreed it before hand and brought something both liked, I couldn't see it being a problem.
    Well, we agreed... but it was not something both liked on both occasions

    @Jess: I was merciful on you...
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?


    Rotting Christ - Nemecic

    Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Always have a copy of the first Ramones album in my pocket, just to set the pace
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

    shake and vac (24-02-11)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    651
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    Well, we agreed... but it was not something both liked on both occasions

    @Jess: I was merciful on you...
    I was merciful too,trust me it could have been worst and you know that.We've had a lot of fun and great laugh,trying to torture each other anyway.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    885
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    As long as it's not Celine Dion it's ok...if ever there was women singing that could make a hardon go in reverse it would be her. :P

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Brought David Kitt's "The Big Romance" to a health studio for a....ahem....massage once, sounded really good in the context and she borrowed it off me to burn it too so I guess it worked ok.

    Dear David Kitt's legal counsel,

    Please do not serve legal papers on me citing copy-right infringement!!!!

    yours etc. Lincoln
    Bada Bing!!!

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    Name of the thread says it, did you ever bring a CD/several CD's/burned CD of your favorite music to an appointment?

    I did once, turned out to be a horrific experience for the lady lol. But she got me back by playing her music next time...

    Balancing horror, they call that.
    I can understand how it was a horrific experience for the lady.........she could no longer tell when the 30 minutes were up by the song that was playing.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I can understand how it was a horrific experience for the lady.........she could no longer tell when the 30 minutes were up by the song that was playing.
    You could be really sneakey and bring Pink Floyds Dark Side of the moon put it on repeat, she will never know when the song or album is over(unless of course she is a fan)
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •