Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Turning away a scummer

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    228

    Default Turning away a scummer

    Have you ever turned someone away because they looked or acted like a real scummer? Sounded very rough, covered in muck, an ear missing, face badly cut up, anything like that? Anyone you just didn't fancy being with because you got a bad vibe from them?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Buzz For This Useful Post:

    lonely (24-02-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Have you ever turned someone away because they looked or acted like a real scummer? Sounded very rough, covered in muck, an ear missing, face badly cut up, anything like that? Anyone you just didn't fancy being with because you got a bad vibe from them?
    do you want to talk about it mate?...lol

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    DUBLIN
    Posts
    2,421
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    yeah id say about 8 or 9 times before
    make it 10 including benin lmao joking my sexi man mwahh

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Have you ever turned someone away because they looked or acted like a real scummer? Sounded very rough, covered in muck, an ear missing, face badly cut up, anything like that? Anyone you just didn't fancy being with because you got a bad vibe from them?
    Yeah the Fianna Gael f*cker who knocked on my door
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,086
    Reviews
    48

    Default

    I would be surprised if this doesn't happen alot.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,476
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Sometimes just from the sound of their voice-you have just got to follow your instinct. I've been turned down by the sound of my voice too. "Sorry love I'm not into Posh totty". Pshhhh
    Last edited by EbonyAmber; 24-02-11 at 02:25.
    English Ebony Minxxx - the perfect mix of GFE & PSE

    Twitter - www.twitter.com/xxxescortamber

    D2 Grand Canal Dock 18th, 19th and 20th of October xo

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebony Amber For This Useful Post:

    JessicaJessy (24-02-11)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    651
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Yes,several times and i will keep doing it,if i don't feel comfortable in any way with somebody.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    Sometimes just from the sound of their voice-you have just got to follow your instinct. I've been turned down by the sound of my voice too. "Sorry love I'm not into Posh totty". Pshhhh
    everyone loves a bit of posh, from the sound of them I'd say you were probably seconds away from turning them away yourself

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,476
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    everyone loves a bit of posh, from the sound of them I'd say you were probably seconds away from turning them away yourself
    i am extremely selective. if your not brad pitt or mr clooney- bugger off
    English Ebony Minxxx - the perfect mix of GFE & PSE

    Twitter - www.twitter.com/xxxescortamber

    D2 Grand Canal Dock 18th, 19th and 20th of October xo

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebony Amber For This Useful Post:

    ChiefHandker (24-02-11)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Plugged and happy in Shirley's Dungeon ! !
    Posts
    1,706
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    Yes,several times and i will keep doing it,if i don't feel comfortable in any way with somebody.
    Off thread I know but any more virtual school lessons Jess????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •