Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Man Utd v Mar

actually i have written off Arsenal from my list when young guns took the positions but they came up really good. if they can make van persie to forget that he is not the only one in the ground they can go places.
    Last edited by gamong; 24-02-11 at 00:47.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gamong View Post
    actually i have written off Arsenal from my list when young guns took the positions but they came up really good. if they can make van persie to forget that he is not the only one in the ground they can go places.
    Van-persie is key to our season..yeah i'll admit he was a bit of a dickhead when he first joined the club but with fabregas will be the main reason we will win trophies this season...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by gamong View Post
    We were looking good but Fabregas and Walcott went off injured tonight.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Van Patten View Post
    We were looking good but Fabregas and Walcott went off injured tonight.
    I think fabregas was more of a precaution but it looks like walcott could be out for a cpl of weeks..we always seem to get injuries at theis time of year...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Van Patten View Post
    Yes there the exact opposite of Arsenal (Strong attack, weak defence) but they have some tough fixtures coming up and Arsenal some easier ones so i would make Arsenal favoutires.
    Tough Games : they should beat Liverpool and chelsea, newcastle could be dodgy but think UTD will win, then Arsenal on 30th April where il be watching in Amsterdam , UTD to win the EPL
    Last edited by skywalker85; 24-02-11 at 00:53.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I think fabregas was more of a precaution but it looks like walcott could be out for a cpl of weeks..we always seem to get injuries at theis time of year...
    Ya we need Fabregas on Sunday

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast