Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: My Reviews

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Default My Reviews

    I used to have 13, now I've only got 12.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Perhaps a lady opted out!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

    Banjo (23-02-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    France and Ireland
    Posts
    2,938
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    I used to have 13, now I've only got 12.
    Go into reviews and up on the left you can click on your reviews and you will see all of them and the missing one will be there.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

    Banjo (23-02-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    RE MONKEYNUT ..i have a fist few that went awol, twas all down to opting out...
    a thousand kisses deep..

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

    Banjo (23-02-11)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Strike that .... in fact I used to have 14 reviews and now I've got 12. Two of them have opted out.

    Thanks for the tips guys !

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Sorry Banjo, but sometimes escorts opt out for security reasons.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    Banjo (23-02-11)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Sorry Banjo, but sometimes escorts opt out for security reasons.
    Hey no worries like .... I just wondered where they'd escaped to is all

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Strike that .... in fact I used to have 14 reviews and now I've got 12. Two of them have opted out.

    Thanks for the tips guys !
    Yeah its a pain, one of the best ones I wrote was a review of Vittoria (I was really witty in my honest opinion!!) and now its denied to the wider world coz she opted out....hey its no biggie
    Bada Bing!!!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

    Banjo (23-02-11)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    RE MONKEYNUT ..i have a fist few that went awol, twas all down to opting out...
    it was all down to you...but you can blame opting out if you like...lol... seriously though i have lost 2 reviews because of opt out... as long as the ladies are safe i think we can all agree losing a review is a small price.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    Banjo (23-02-11)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    it was all down to you...but you can blame opting out if you like...lol... seriously though i have lost 2 reviews because of opt out... as long as the ladies are safe i think we can all agree losing a review is a small price.
    PFFT like lincoln said it was my finest work ,we're talking literary awards
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 23-02-11 at 00:37. Reason: in non fiction ....jeese coverin myself from bennys witty repost
    a thousand kisses deep..

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

    benin (23-02-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •