Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: All Message Board Issues Now Fixed

1. Default

Hi lonely,

What is happening to you exactly on Arcade? I've been on there had a few games and everything kept me logged in as normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme Nerd View Post
    Hi lonely,

What is happening to you exactly on Arcade? I've been on there had a few games and everything kept me logged in as normal.
    hi
    just tried it again ,when the game is over (your score can not be submitted )comes up and you are logged out

3. Default

Which game were you playing?
    I tried asteroids yesterday and had no issues. Score was logged.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    how about looking into fixing arcade so you dont keep getting logged out all the time
    thanks
    I think what is happening, as although you are playing a game (in a frame), you are not actively browsing the site, after x amount of time the site will just log you out. What I have previously done was pause the then just click a forum link to open in another tab/window then just resume your game, you can keep playing for as long as you want. I know it's a pain in the arse but it works.

5. Default

Monster, that's the issue. A better way again, might be to check the "remember me" option when you login.
    Keeps me logged in forever.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Still getting 404 and just now got a 405 when i tried to submit a post , lost the post couldnt be arsed writing it again,
    dunno what they mean but when ure a one finger typer they are a pain in the hole
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme Nerd View Post
    Hey corkpunter,
    The fake photo url has nothing to do with the new site changes we made. It is a broken link.
    Now that the site is stable we will have a chance to look at it in more detail.
    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Still getting 404 and just now got a 405 when i tried to submit a post , lost the post couldnt be arsed writing it again,
    dunno what they mean but when ure a one finger typer they are a pain in the hole
    Same thing happened to me a few times lately.
    Now if I compose a long post, I copy it incase I get an error message!

Site is a victim of it's own success?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    How long does it take for a website to migrate to now hardware?
    I've seen bigger sites than this do it in a matter of seconds, without a glitch. Obviously with a lot of preparation and testing beforehand.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234