Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rag Week

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    So from this i assume u intend to continue, well so much for compromise, i would put u on ignore but as u well know im not alloiwed to. So ure advice to me is to stop posting. Also in fairness ure spelling is so bad ud get a pain in the head trying to read it

I think he spells like that all the time that's why I let him off.

CG
    Last edited by City Gent; 18-02-11 at 22:11.
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

ber ......................

i was a student at both cit and university limerick .i am a tax payer as well at the moment to and i say your wrong students are allowened to blow off steam every now and then for the ones who go to far the guards will deal with it

students will become a rare thing in future as with collage fees, student accomdation, living expensives 5000-6000 easy for every student every year x 4 years average i spent 6 24000 euro in debt and the fun part comes after i did not get a job with my degree so what was all education for the jobs are not there.

life is a learning experience we all test our limits but we all are different so we learn from our experiences both good and bad cit is very tame compared with elm park in limerick right across from university limerick

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234