Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Rag Week

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Rag Week

    I see the students covered themselves in glory again last night,12 arrested, the most
    ever for a midweek night. The good deeds they were doing included kicking the wing mirrors
    off cars, spraying Graffitti on houses and emptying wheelie bins onto the street.
    I think those convicted should be dealt with really severly, I would suggest along with
    any sentences that would go along with criminal convictions any educational grants they
    are recieving from the state should be immediately rescinded. If they dont value their
    education give the money to someone who does. People work hard to pay their taxes
    so i dont see it should go towards helping thugs.
    Now is the time for UCC/CIT to stand up and be counted, they are all week commenting
    how they will be taking a hard line on any anti social behaviour, now is their chance all
    those involved should be expelled with immediate effect.
    I have real sympathy for the people living in the immediate area of these colleges. They
    are having to deal with their personal property being damaged and abused around this
    time every year,it has to be stamped out. Also us the taxpayers are paying for two
    garda vans to be on constant patrol in the area, what a waste of resources.
    So the next time they are marching complaining about fees think about this, maybe
    if they had to pay through the teeth for their education they might appreciate it
    more
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

    City Gent (18-02-11), kelly curvybabe (18-02-11), Morpheus (18-02-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    143
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Oops I thought this was going to be about womens monthly cycles.
    He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnson For This Useful Post:

    ciara (18-02-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Bloody students



    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    It would be nice if a thread could be left on topic for more than 3 posts,but due to ignorance i know its a bit much to ask
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

    lucifersam (18-02-11)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    What mine was on topic clearly showing in graphic detail what students get up to during rag week
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I see the students covered themselves in glory again last night,12 arrested, the most
    ever for a midweek night. The good deeds they were doing included kicking the wing mirrors
    off cars, spraying Graffitti on houses and emptying wheelie bins onto the street.
    I think those convicted should be dealt with really severly, I would suggest along with
    any sentences that would go along with criminal convictions any educational grants they
    are recieving from the state should be immediately rescinded. If they dont value their
    education give the money to someone who does. People work hard to pay their taxes
    so i dont see it should go towards helping thugs.
    Now is the time for UCC/CIT to stand up and be counted, they are all week commenting
    how they will be taking a hard line on any anti social behaviour, now is their chance all
    those involved should be expelled with immediate effect.
    I have real sympathy for the people living in the immediate area of these colleges. They
    are having to deal with their personal property being damaged and abused around this
    time every year,it has to be stamped out. Also us the taxpayers are paying for two
    garda vans to be on constant patrol in the area, what a waste of resources.
    So the next time they are marching complaining about fees think about this, maybe
    if they had to pay through the teeth for their education they might appreciate it
    more
    bahhh humbug.

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    What mine was on topic clearly showing in graphic detail what students get up to during rag week
    Just to clear things up where is the cat college located? Well i think it says something when u see the juvenile response from 2
    so called mods
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

    lucifersam (18-02-11)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Just to clear things up where is the cat college located? Well i think it says something when u see the juvenile response from 2
    so called mods
    Cat was obviously at a house party where some one as a prank decided to get the poor moggie drunk
    Have you ever been young ber?
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    143
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Just to clear things up where is the cat college located? Well i think it says something when u see the juvenile response from 2
    so called mods
    Apologies Ber (and all), no offense meant. Was just a joke.
    He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke.

  14. #10

    Default

    Lol - class pictures

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •