Quote Originally Posted by jayf1 View Post
maybe if he had made his post in the soap opera section where it might have been taken as a joke i would agree with you but he didnt he made it in general chat where it was raceist and abusive and his ban should have been left and not brought back to a 5 day ban just because his friends on here all cried about it.
but as with most things on this site the loudest squeeks get the oil.
If we ( and the management ) can agree, that the Soap Opera section be unmoderated ( except for Spam, and anything that could get the site sued ), then I think that would be an acceptable solution to this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by bedridden View Post
You take your Irishness way too seriously.
I take my Irishness seriously too - doesn't mean I can't take a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by jayf1 View Post
i think you have this a bit wrong. i'm not the problem and if i was the problem i would have been banned but i was not alac was so i and the managers can see this clearly.
i also was not the only one that reported his post there must have been quiet a few who did as samlad has said.
I disagree - my problem symptoms in this particular case, is that I didn't get to read the topic before it was deleted. Having that said, as the OP, I am trying to stress that this thread isn't about problems - it's about solutions.

There must be a solution that allows me, and other like-minded people to discuss adult/contraversial issues, and occasionally have a potentially contraversial joke, without others being forced to read it.