Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: hi all im lookin for

  1. #1

    Dick hi all im lookin for

    hi all im lookin for a girl or two for the 3 of march for me an 5 mates havin a stags an be into gettin a bit of a gangbang going if any girls into it pm me pls

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nerve centre of the New World Order
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big tool View Post
    hi all im lookin for a girl or two for the 3 of march for me an 5 mates havin a stags an be into gettin a bit of a gangbang going if any girls into it pm me pls
    Cant imagine the prospect of going into that situation with a bunch of buckled drunk, rowdy blokes is all that attractive to many of the girls on here.

    Or maybe I've led a sheltered life after all?
    Last edited by willyup; 17-02-11 at 17:50.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

    Blond chick NIKKY (17-02-11), hornylimerick (17-02-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big tool View Post
    hi all im lookin for a girl or two for the 3 of march for me an 5 mates havin a stags an be into gettin a bit of a gangbang going if any girls into it pm me pls
    Ouch! Dont think so...

  5. #4

    Default

    lookin for it for b4 we go out drinkin man no point been pissed tryin to have a good time ya no

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,086
    Reviews
    48

    Default

    I would be surprised if you get anyone willing to do this.The girls would need to know you really well i'd say to trust you.I would say the girls would not want to be out numbered for their own safety.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to spur For This Useful Post:

    Blond chick NIKKY (18-02-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    I would be surprised if you get anyone willing to do this.The girls would need to know you really well i'd say to trust you.I would say the girls would not want to be out numbered for their own safety.
    Exactly! Who from normal girls will take such risk? Not any amount of money will make me do this! No way! Crazy!

  9. #7

    Smile

    so how would i go about gettin the trust of the girls tho. An i would of liked to join the one on the 14 wit will but didnt see it till after it was done. Id like to do one but not really into doing it wit ppl i dont no is all i was thinkin even this week wit me an a friend to see a girl. What yas think?????

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big tool View Post
    so how would i go about gettin the trust of the girls tho. An i would of liked to join the one on the 14 wit will but didnt see it till after it was done. Id like to do one but not really into doing it wit ppl i dont no is all i was thinkin even this week wit me an a friend to see a girl. What yas think?????

    We think you chose your board name very carefully.


    CG
    Last edited by City Gent; 18-02-11 at 23:05.
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,772

    Default

    Eww!!

    Quote Originally Posted by big tool View Post
    hi all im lookin for a girl or two for the 3 of march for me an 5 mates havin a stags an be into gettin a bit of a gangbang going if any girls into it pm me pls
    HOT EXOTIC BEAUTY JUST FOR YOUR PLEASURE

    https://twitter.com/Jessiemature

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to jessie For This Useful Post:

    Blond chick NIKKY (20-02-11)

  13. #10

    Default

    loooooooool

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •