Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Multiple Orgasm v Single Orgasm

Reviews

You can train yourself to have them.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJay View Post
    You can train yourself to have them.
    Ah, that's Buddha crap from wikipedia, I don't doubt you could but why ruin good sex for god knows how long trying

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

kelso (15-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I have only experienced a true multiple orgasm once in my life that I can remember, possibly more, it was amazing, I climaxed fully as I usually do but while I was slowing down I started to feel like I was going to cum again so I sped up climaxing again, this time it seemed to last even longer, next I had a small drop in sensation then peeked again, 3 times I orgasmed, bloody amazing to be honest..
    I've had multiple orgasms during one session a couple of times, sort of I'd cum but not stop as she hadn't climaxed but was close and I'd cum again with the rush that she was orgasming also a second time, all too rare unfortunately ..
    Well uuuummm there is a refractory period after the male orgasm and personally for me its system shut down for a few hours (well....you'd get hard again soon enough but no chance of coming again so soon).

Nope its a one shot deal for me. Basic physiology, we deliver the load and the lady receives it, we've given up the juice but I guess theres no reason a woman shouldnt keep on orgasming ad infinitum.....
    Bada Bing!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincoln For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (15-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Well uuuummm there is a refractory period after the male orgasm and personally for me its system shut down for a few hours (well....you'd get hard again soon enough but no chance of coming again so soon).

Nope its a one shot deal for me. Basic physiology, we deliver the load and the lady receives it, we've given up the juice but I guess theres no reason a woman shouldnt keep on orgasming ad infinitum.....
    unfortunately I'm usually the same as you, I can go once an hour but can go a couple of hours on the troth with the right lady

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    unfortunately I'm usually the same as you, I can go once an hour but can go a couple of hours on the troth with the right lady
    Well apparently Lions can mate for hours!!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Single for me - God, I love blowing my load onto a nice pair of squishtits

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

CoolJay (15-02-11), Lincoln (15-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Away for a wank now

Reviews

theres a great buzz in making a woman multiple. first time it happened me i remember just cracking up laughing. it was some sight to behold. think she came like 4 times. everytime i moved underneath her she came again.
    see you next tuesday

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    these squishy enough for ya

see you next tuesday

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Who gets a better deal?

Guys because it can be so intense when you orgasm?

Ladies because they can multiple orgasm?

Let the battle Begin

This is an unwinnable argument me thinks. Because it's impossible to determine who has it better without a common frame of reference.

From a sensory point of view where would you classify an orgasm ? Is it sight, taste, hearing, touch or smell ?

Well I am not so sure it's any of them but I think the closest has to be touch, right ? And the sense of pain, where is the closest you can put that ? Touch as well, right ?

It's a well established fact that women have a higher pain threshold than men. And let's face it - they'd want to have a higher threshold given the fact that they're the ones who have to go through childbirth. (sorry ladies - much respect. )

So this establishes that women and men feel things in different ways, or at least process them differently. For pain, and why not for pleasure as well ?

So how can anyone claim to know the answer to this question ? Because neither sex has any idea what it's like for the other. We can try to describe it to each other, but really ..... how could we possibly understand and fully appreciate what we're being told without being able to feel it ?

Another example but using tase this time. Do you love Marmite or hate it ? Some do and some don't, and neither can understand the other.

So in conclusion, we can't really answer this question.

That's my 2p worth !

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

robijntje (15-02-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12