Thread: My E-I Wish List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default My E-I Wish List

Hello EI Managers. Whenever you get the chance, here's my wish list.

1. A smiley in the shape of a little round bomb with the fuse lit. Like you'd see in Tom and Jerry. I want to use this whenever someone says something that there's going to be an explosive reaction to. Just throw it in there in a thread, like when some unfortunate newbie brings up the topic of prices for example.

2. Some sort of a popup when you login which immediately alerts you to the fact that one of your favourites is back advertising.

3. Not so many stickies on the General Chat section. I'm sick of having to scroll past them to get to the real juicy posts.

4. Try and do something about advertisers who update their profile just to appear at the top of the list, or those who seem to be arriving every day of the week. I love someone's question "are they commuting or something" .... but seriously, I'm fed up looking at the same faces on the top all the time. At this stage it must me killing off business for them as opposed to generating it.

5. Peace on earth, and on EI. No more arguments. Let's come together and feel allright.

6. A panic button. Something you can quickly click on or a "special" key on the keyboard you can hit if someone walks suddenly into the room.

7. World peace.

8. Gift vouchers. Somehow or other. Gift vouchers like on iTunes. So you can give a voucher to someone like a punter for a punt. OR - more importantly perhaps, something you can gift to one of the girls if you're feeling extra nice !

9. There's no No.9.

10. See No.9.

Thanks alot E-I, you're a star ..... so how long will all the above take ?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

benin (14-02-11), jimmydee (15-02-11), magicalman9357 (14-02-11), Monkeynut (15-02-11), samlad (14-02-11), takemedrunkimhome (14-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post

1. A smiley in the shape of a little round bomb with the fuse lit. Like you'd see in Tom and Jerry. I want to use this whenever someone says something that there's going to be an explosive reaction to. Just throw it in there in a thread, like when some unfortunate newbie brings up the topic of prices for example.

2. Some sort of a popup when you login which immediately alerts you to the fact that one of your favourites is back advertising.

3. Not so many stickies on the General Chat section. I'm sick of having to scroll past them to get to the real juicy posts.

4. Try and do something about advertisers who update their profile just to appear at the top of the list, or those who seem to be arriving every day of the week. I love someone's question "are they commuting or something" .... but seriously, I'm fed up looking at the same faces on the top all the time. At this stage it must me killing off business for them as opposed to generating it.

5. Peace on earth, and on EI. No more arguments. Let's come together and feel allright.

6. A panic button. Something you can quickly click on or a "special" key on the keyboard you can hit if someone walks suddenly into the room.

7. World peace.

8. Gift vouchers. Somehow or other. Gift vouchers like on iTunes. So you can give a voucher to someone like a punter for a punt. OR - more importantly perhaps, something you can gift to one of the girls if you're feeling extra nice !

9. There's no No.9.

10. See No.9.

Thanks alot E-I, you're a star ..... so how long will all the above take ?
    Cheers Banjo. I'll just put these requests in file B1N for our 'consideration'! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Cheers Banjo. I'll just put these requests in file B1N for our 'consideration'! LOL!
    will you be going for a slam dunk again???..lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

samlad (14-02-11)

Reviews

I'll settle for the smilie bomb and the gift vouchers ......

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

benin (14-02-11)

Last edited by Nicole; 14-02-11 at 23:27.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

Banjo (14-02-11), benin (14-02-11), hd7055 (15-02-11), magicalman9357 (14-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post

Er .... I'm clicking on them but they don't seem to be doing anything ......

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (14-02-11)

Reviews

7. World peace.

Cheers Banjo.

No. 5 is definitely on my wish list.

As for no. 7 , I'd say there's no hope of that in our life time.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

Banjo (14-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    As for no. 7 , I'd say there's no hope of that in our life time.
    Only after we've destroyed the planet and there are no more humans left will we have world peace .....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (14-02-11)

Reviews

Only after we've destroyed the planet and there are no more humans left will we have world peace .....

That might be the only way!!!

Thankfully you've other things on your wish list!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"