Hello EI Managers. Whenever you get the chance, here's my wish list.
1. A smiley in the shape of a little round bomb with the fuse lit. Like you'd see in Tom and Jerry. I want to use this whenever someone says something that there's going to be an explosive reaction to. Just throw it in there in a thread, like when some unfortunate newbie brings up the topic of prices for example.
2. Some sort of a popup when you login which immediately alerts you to the fact that one of your favourites is back advertising.
3. Not so many stickies on the General Chat section. I'm sick of having to scroll past them to get to the real juicy posts.
4. Try and do something about advertisers who update their profile just to appear at the top of the list, or those who seem to be arriving every day of the week. I love someone's question "are they commuting or something" .... but seriously, I'm fed up looking at the same faces on the top all the time. At this stage it must me killing off business for them as opposed to generating it.
5. Peace on earth, and on EI. No more arguments. Let's come together and feel allright.
6. A panic button. Something you can quickly click on or a "special" key on the keyboard you can hit if someone walks suddenly into the room.
7. World peace.
8. Gift vouchers. Somehow or other. Gift vouchers like on iTunes. So you can give a voucher to someone like a punter for a punt. OR - more importantly perhaps, something you can gift to one of the girls if you're feeling extra nice !
9. There's no No.9.
10. See No.9.
Thanks alot E-I, you're a star ..... so how long will all the above take ?