Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Please

9 25.71%
  • Pretty Please

34 97.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bring back Nikky's Photo Album!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Nope. Thats no way my dear. But i am sure you will pay in that time €50 per girl and will still visit the girls. BOOOOOOOOOOM!
    "ouhhh that hadda hurt Bob!!!" backadahnet!!!

Reviews

Nope. Thats no way my dear. But i am sure you will pay in that time €50 per girl and will still visit the girls. BOOOOOOOOOOM!
    50 euro.who knows what the rate will be by 2015 but i will as always pay what i am charged.i dont set the rates darling.cant blame me on that up to the market.yoou have had a good run what is it 7years in ireland.age catches up with all of us.cant be 29 for ever!or is it 26 this week.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    50 euro.who knows what the rate will be by 2015 but i will as always pay what i am charged.i dont set the rates darling.cant blame me on that up to the market.yoou have had a good run what is it 7years in ireland.age catches up with all of us.cant be 29 for ever!or is it 26 this week.lol
    Who knows... somebody maybe even in 2015 have to pay for sex and price they will ask him. Oh yeah i had great run here in Ireland. Very happy with that. End even happier i can finish and have normal life. But some people will be old and pay for sex for ever. Age.. well u can be old just how old u feel. U can be young in heart. Pity some people dont have any... So i am old just how old i feel this week. Now i feel on 20 sunny day,love this Irish weather.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    "ouhhh that hadda hurt Bob!!!" backadahnet!!!
    Why would you think that.sure i will be visiting the girls in 2015 and 2025 please god.nikky is merely stating that she thinks the rates will be 50euro a visit by then
    for someone like nikky who was here when the streets where paved in gold its hard for her to accept the easy big money days areover.thus the long goodbye.

Reviews

Who knows... somebody maybe even in 2015 have to pay for sex and price they will ask him. Oh yeah i had great run here in Ireland. Very happy with that. End even happier i can finish and have normal life. But some people will be old and pay for sex for ever. Age.. well u can be old just how old u feel. U can be young in heart. Pity some people dont have any... So i am old just how old i feel this week. Now i feel on 20 sunny day,love this Irish weather.
    well lets see how your normal life goes.didnt go to well last time you retired.pay for sex.....time and compainship.you forget already....it happens with age

Thats quite sad to wish to pay girls even after 14 years. Well,no my business,right. No one is happy that celtic tiger is dead. Ehm,what do u know about me and my life or my retired? Eh? Go away with his shit. So stop with yr bullshits and stop to stalk me here. Thats awkward and yr not able to stop even after 3 years. Thats really sad. Or do u try to post smth personal on board ? We had people like u here. And please no more mean or threatening emails or pms. Thanks!

Reviews

Thats quite sad to wish to pay girls even after 14 years. Well,no my business,right. No one is happy that celtic tiger is dead. Ehm,what do u know about me and my life or my retired? Eh? Go away with his shit. So stop with yr bullshits and stop to stalk me here. Thats awkward and yr not able to stop even after 3 years. Thats really sad. Or do u try to post smth personal on board ? We had people like u here. And please no more mean or threatening emails or pms. Thanks!
    nikky your full of shit.threatning email or pm.talking through your arse.defend abuse from you.yes..fact.i have the proof too.

nikky your full of shit.threatning email or pm.talking through your arse.defend abuse from you.yes..fact.i have the proof too.
    Yr sad person. I have enough from u. Always stalk me here and abuse and attack me. Thats fact! And dont worry me too. Now i am done with ya. Dont answer my thread's and post's and dont contact me. Get yr life and leave me alone! Bye

Reviews

50 euro.who knows what the rate will be by 2015 but i will as always pay what i am charged.i don't set the rates darling.cant blame me on that up to the market.you have had a good run what is it 7years in Ireland.age catches up with all of us.cant be 29 for ever!or is it 26 this week.lol
    Notatwork, WTF, this is a light hearted thread and if you can't act like a gentleman as from your comments you obviously aren't one just f*@K off to another thread. What the hell has how long someone has been in Ireland got to do with anything, yes age does catch up on us all but at least Nikky is still a beautiful young lady where as age obviously isn't threating you as good..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (06-04-11)

Reviews

Yr sad person. I have enough from u. Always stalk me here and abuse and attack me. Thats fact! And dont worry me too. Now i am done with ya. Dont answer my thread's and post's and dont contact me. Get yr life and leave me alone! Bye
    Nikky you tried at every hand turn to blackin my profile here,i wont be bullied by you!!i will post on any public thread i like.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast