Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Everybody Read This Please - City Gent

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Welcome back citygent new avatar is cool man.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

City Gent (14-02-11)

Blog Entries

Welcome back. This is why sometimes I just don't post, there are times I really want to tell someone something very unpleasant, but when I cool off I realize the point would be entirely missed, so why bother.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

City Gent (14-02-11)

Reviews

Welcome back Steed (aka City Gent).
    Hope you didn't forget to give that lovely Purdey something for St. Valentines day?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

City Gent (14-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Well it's nice to be back after my forced sabbatical lol thanks to the gents and ladies that kept in touch by email.

As regular posters will be aware my ban was because of my little spat with Mature Busty Siobhan. So I will take this opportunity to say sorry to her and any board members that took offence at my actions.

In hind-site I may have handled the situation with a little more diplomacy but in my defence I was attacked first and was only defending myself.

My ban was because of a "threatening" PM to Siobhan, again in my defence I had written "I will be in Dublin next week if you want to meet face to face" on my part it was just a statement of fact not meant as any sort of threat.

As the management and Mods on E-I now know I do not have multiple ID's on the board and have never posted under any other ID.

Well that's it I won't ramble on but I will say I don't intend to go soft and if I disagree with any other posters I will so so but think before I write.

CG*
    Thank you for your apology.
    Your line " i was attacked first and was only defending myself" is anything but the truth since you hunted down my normal posts and left comments to annoy me,but all are since deleted by VJ. Nobody indeed has any proof that you had anything to do with other fake profiles that were opened to attack me,so nothing more on that. Anyway my fine Gentleman since you've been gone I've moved on, so I wish you all the very best both here and in Life.There are worse things happening in the World right now,and what happens here is just a storm in a Tea Cup. Best wishes to you and to all the Community, and remember only some the good times..............

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mature Busty Siobhan For This Useful Post:

City Gent (14-02-11)

Reviews

Am I the only one confused with this, am I reading this right, City Gent verbally abuses a lady on this site, sends her threatening Pm's which were obviously proven to be true or else he wouldn't have been banned, he comes back with what I would consider a half arsed apology and everyone is welcoming him back with open arms saying sure your a great fella, please give me a break

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

City Gent (14-02-11), Mature Busty Siobhan (14-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Am I the only one confused with this, am I reading this right, City Gent verbally abuses a lady on this site, sends her threatening Pm's which were obviously proven to be true or else he wouldn't have been banned, he comes back with what I would consider a half arsed apology and everyone is welcoming him back with open arms saying sure your a great fella, please give me a break
    Come on now, Anon. Siobhan has accepted the apology, City Gent sat out his ban and now everything's fine. No need to push this anymore.
    Last edited by samlad; 14-02-11 at 12:23.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

benin (14-02-11), City Gent (14-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Your wisdom always dumbfounded me,but lets just leave it there.I've moved on.I dont have the heart for this anymore.You have the heart of a Lion and it is laced in Gold.Take care in the bad old Jungle though!!..........
    (ps..This is my very last post )

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mature Busty Siobhan For This Useful Post:

anon361 (14-02-11), benin (14-02-11), City Gent (14-02-11), samlad (14-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Come on now, Anon. Siobhan has accepted the apology, City Gent sat out his ban and now everything's fine. No need to push this anymore.
    That's fair enough Sam, obviously I am missing something, sure he's a great fella for threatening her then apologising, sure isn't that what rehabilitation is all about

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

City Gent (14-02-11), Mature Busty Siobhan (14-02-11)

Reviews

City Gent .... nice to see you back!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

City Gent (15-02-11)

Siobhan has asked me to lock this thread, but thank you City Gent for your post and thank you to everyone for their input.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

City Gent (14-02-11)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast