Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    I have 2 dogs and 4 cats, trust me in comparison to dogs, cats are so much more intelligent, each with their own individual character and personality
    How come you never see a bum on the street curled up with a cat ?? Because cats are too stuck up to live on the street, they are not loyal and they are not loving aside from the moment when you're feeding them or stroking them. After that, you can go and f**k yourself ..... cat doesn't give a crap about you.

Dogs on the other hand. Loyal. Loving. Will go anywhere with you. Good companions. Great protectors.

Reviews

I have cats, I feed them every few days, that way they stay hungry and are great for keeping the mice and rats away, and who said a cat couldn't be trained

Reviews

My neighbours left that lived a few houses away before xmas. They left the poor cat the bastards. The poor thing was starving for days then me and my neighbour bought it food now its ours i suppose. Always stays in the area and knows were to come when it wants food. Never liked cats but have a soft spot for this one.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lovethegirls For This Useful Post:

Banjo (12-02-11)

Blog Entries

Baked cakes in cat shapes are fun to look at and humans, especially kinds love to eat them but cats have no joy in them.

For for a cat, I would just buy a few kinds of their most favourite foods ever, jelly version and spread them in alternate thin layers, sprinked with some dry food on top. A candle (just as ornament, don't light it) is optional.

Little party hat is fun too when presenting the cat to her/his "cake".

Some pics would make the memory live longer and if posted on social networking sites would bring lots of "awww-s" and friend requests

Bellow is the last cat I had (poor guy, had an accident shortly after), at his own birthday, with no hat on as he was too stuborn to leave it on

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0001 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	36507

Name:	11778351a5199271280l.jpg 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	36508

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

Banjo (12-02-11), benin (12-02-11), El Gordo (12-02-11), vampirejackie (12-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    My neighbours left that lived a few houses away before xmas. They left the poor cat the bastards. The poor thing was starving for days then me and my neighbour bought it food now its ours i suppose. Always stays in the area and knows were to come when it wants food. Never liked cats but have a soft spot for this one.
    I don't hate cats, but I'm not their biggest fan either. However I love to hear a rescue story .... where a human being makes up for the shittiness of another one on behalf of an underdog animal. (or undercat in this case ??)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

lovethegirls (12-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    Baked cakes in cat shapes are fun to look at and humans, especially kinds love to eat them but cats have no joy in them.

For for a cat, I would just buy a few kinds of their most favourite foods ever, jelly version and spread them in alternate thin layers, sprinked with some dry food on top. A candle (just as ornament, don't light it) is optional.

Little party hat is fun too when presenting the cat to her/his "cake".

Some pics would make the memory live longer and if posted on social networking sites would bring lots of "awww-s" and friend requests

Bellow is the last cat I had (poor guy, had an accident shortly after), at his own birthday, with no hat on as he was too stuborn to leave it on

Name:	scan0001 - Copy.jpg 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	36507

Name:	11778351a5199271280l.jpg 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	36508
    Your a star , thank you for the ideas xx

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    I don't hate cats, but I'm not their biggest fan either. However I love to hear a rescue story .... where a human being makes up for the shittiness of another one on behalf of an underdog animal. (or undercat in this case ??)
    Heres a rescue story i heard a few weeks back and thought id share it for its sadness and evil laughter at the same time

"The most famous of all of the hospice dogs was a dog named ‘Barry.’ Barry lived to the ripe old age of 14, and documentation claims that he saved over 40 lives in his day. Completely unaided, Barry was capable of digging out anyone buried in the snow. He made several miraculous rescues in his own life nearly came to a tragic end in 1812. Barry was mistaken for a wolf when attempting to recover a man buried under the snow. Indeed, he was stabbed numerous times by the very man he was trying to save! Although he survived this horrible ordeal, he was never fit enough to return to his specialized search mission"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobby24 For This Useful Post:

Banjo (12-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby24 View Post
    Heres a rescue story i heard a few weeks back and thought id share it for its sadness and evil laughter at the same time

"The most famous of all of the hospice dogs was a dog named ‘Barry.’ Barry lived to the ripe old age of 14, and documentation claims that he saved over 40 lives in his day. Completely unaided, Barry was capable of digging out anyone buried in the snow. He made several miraculous rescues in his own life nearly came to a tragic end in 1812. Barry was mistaken for a wolf when attempting to recover a man buried under the snow. Indeed, he was stabbed numerous times by the very man he was trying to save! Although he survived this horrible ordeal, he was never fit enough to return to his specialized search mission"
    Aw Jesus .... poor Barry.

Blog Entries

Well, to be honest cats are not really the same as dogs and people trying to compare them don't always realise this. The basic behaviour of cat and dogs is dictated by the fact that dogs are social animals, used to live in packs and to obey the alpha male around, while cats are single small predators, used to trust just their instincts and nothing else. Even tamed, cats and dogs do keep a lot of their genetic material and people shouldn't hate either of them based on the fact Mother Nature made them that way.

People accusing cats of being independent, sneaky, or little thieves don't realise it's the same as someone blaming me I got green eyes or I'm the height I am. They cannot help it. They have a different mind then ours. If you find your cat on the kitchen counter eating your dinner, doesn't mean the cat wants to be bad. It just means that the small predator used her fine senses and FOUND some food. She is not aware she is stealing it from you and that was supposed to be your dinners, as in the predatorial world, anybody should defend their food and by leaving it around, a cat may assume you don't want it !

There are less life saving stories where the cat is the hero, comparing with dogs, it's true. Still, with some love and sometimes a little training, most cats can be made to give up some of their inherited attitudes and be more involved in the family / group. I heard of cats that alerted other people when owners or kids were sick. I also heard of cats predicting death (lol) or earthquakes.

I even remember when I was about 14, I had a cat that was brining me food, scaring me to death with her unwanted presents, such as dead mice and birds. Same cat, was bringing me everyday to school.

Personally, I love all animals, regarding of their size and cuddliness. I had dogs too, and I loved them dearly. But I have to say I do prefer cats a little more, as the idea of being independent, clean and always curious does appeal to me.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    Always stays in the area and knows were to come when it wants food.
    Sounds more like a rodent to be honest

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast