Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: What do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    She's trying to gain the upper-hand in the relationship, first by breaking up with him with the hopes he'll come begging that she changes her mind, and now she's acting crazy because of her bad mistake, but it's all a game, and if a person is playing games like this so early in the relationship then what does the future hold in this relationship-more games-like I said ''tell her to go fuck herself''
    brilliant...except the poster wanted help for his problem..your profile of a woman trying to gain the upper hand is helpfull.. your original post was not. unless "go fuck herself " solves a problem for anyone im gona stick by my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Willy, you seem happy with your decision, leave it at that. Do you really need this kind of drama in your newly found life? You can chill with your mates, visit the girls, and stay up playing video games until the cows come home. If you are that concerned, I am sure there is a crisis hotline you can get her to call.
    Ah thanks.

I must admit I'm feeling the need to just lie back and allow myself to be pampered for a change.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    Ah thanks.

I must admit I'm feeling the need to just lie back and allow myself to be pampered for a change.
    I am sure any of the lovely ladies here will take pity on you in your trying time of need and help a brother out with a leg over.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

willyup (12-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Talking

Ah thanks.

To be honest mate you don't need this shit let it burn the single life is cool well for a while anyway.

Reviews

Ah thanks.

Will, you stated that she broke up with you, not vice-versa. This hysterical type reaction is a bad omen - a sign of a dependant, needy personality. Or worse still - plain old manipulative. She can't just go round breaking up with you when she wants and then getting you back just as easily by throwing a "I'm going to break down without you" act. I think the sound of advice of others prevoiusly - getting her friends or family members to visit her is the most sensible.

I would even go so far as to block her number so that she doesn't have a chance to try out more tricks to manipulate you. Obviously you still have feelings for her which she is playing upon.

Not trying to preach. Been there mate. Either way you know best and will figure it out. Take care and happy punting! (Probably the best way to forget about her).
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

willyup (12-02-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    brilliant...except the poster wanted help for his problem..your profile of a woman trying to gain the upper hand is helpfull.. your original post was not. unless "go fuck herself " solves a problem for anyone im gona stick by my post.
    Was a figure of speech, of course i wouldn't expect someone to say that, but I would want the person to be mindful of the fact they're being 'had', and to take on a more "I know I'm being played attitude' when it comes to dealing with the oorginal 'player' of the drama

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Will, you stated that she broke up with you, not vice-versa. This hysterical type reaction is a bad omen - a sign of a dependant, needy personality. Or worse still - plain old manipulative. She can't just go round breaking up with you when she wants and then getting you back just as easily by throwing a "I'm going to break down without you" act. I think the sound of advice of others prevoiusly - getting her friends or family members to visit her is the most sensible.

I would even go so far as to block her number so that she doesn't have a chance to try out more tricks to manipulate you. Obviously you still have feelings for her which she is playing upon.

Not trying to preach. Been there mate. Either way you know best and will figure it out. Take care and happy punting! (Probably the best way to forget about her).
    You are of course 100% correct.
    Thanks.

dont tell her to launch herslef of a bridge neway. it sound like she is in de kind of state that she would aktchooly do it. meet wiv her and talk and help callum down a bi.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    dont tell her to launch herslef of a bridge neway. it sound like she is in de kind of state that she would aktchooly do it. meet wiv her and talk and help callum down a bi.
    Bad move, it will validate her bad behavior, and give her the power. He needs to pretend he is Forrest Gump and run, Forrest, run!

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post:

kelly curvybabe (12-02-11), willyup (12-02-11)

Todays update folks is that the friend called me to say that herself is ok now no thanks to me.

I am apparently a horrible, heartless b@stard for not going to see her last night.

The friend also enquired whether I was aware of the fact that her brother was a bouncer and advised that I might want to watch myself.

Amazing really the amount of bother one person can cause for no good bloody reason.

Thanks again to all who contributed above. This will hopefully be the last of it.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast