Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: I hate cleaning

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default I hate cleaning

    I work myself up fully intending to clean the house, halfway through when all the shit is in semi organized piles across the floor I stop for a few minutes get a drink and go to the bathroom & when I get back all inspiration to finish cleaning is lost, wish I had a woman to clean my pad....
    Last edited by Experienced Punter esq; 09-02-11 at 20:15.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    This might be really sad, but here goes...

    I love cleaning! It relaxes me. However, I fear Jackie will counter by telling everyone how lazy I am in the office when it comes to me cleaning!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I work yourself up fully intending to clean the house, halfway through when all the shit is in semi organized piles across the floor I stop for a few minutes get a drink and go to the bathroom & when I get back all inspiration to finish cleaning is lost, wish I had a woman to clean my pad....
    does it have to be a woman to clean? I'm not meticulous about tidy,
    but do clean up every week or so-how did cave dwellers manage with
    no vacuum-and no ESB either?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    DUBLIN
    Posts
    2,421
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Call me sad to I love cleaning completely takes your mind of anything n I run around (in my underwear of course lol) cleaning with the music blaring !!! Ahh bliss
    K maybe I am a bit wierd lmao

    So can I do ur house too EXP ??lol

    Xxx

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    theres a pile of ironing before me too its all fine & well for u married guys creased clothes ready to wear served up to u every day ..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS IN YOUR PANTS
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I work myself up fully intending to clean the house, halfway through when all the shit is in semi organized piles across the floor I stop for a few minutes get a drink and go to the bathroom & when I get back all inspiration to finish cleaning is lost, wish I had a woman to clean my pad....
    dont be sad because you dont have a woman to clean all the house
    she will come................never you now..........
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS IN YOUR PANTS
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    This might be really sad, but here goes...

    I love cleaning! It relaxes me. However, I fear Jackie will counter by telling everyone how lazy I am in the office when it comes to me cleaning!
    wow good i need to take you like my haspend.........
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    Call me sad to I love cleaning completely takes your mind of anything n I run around (in my underwear of course lol) cleaning with the music blaring !!! Ahh bliss
    K maybe I am a bit wierd lmao

    So can I do ur house too EXP ??lol

    Xxx
    gosh if only u would I'd be watching u stooping down cleaning hoping your thong would rise above your trousers while all the time I'd be talking away to u & letting on I'm not lookin..

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

    ciara (09-02-11)

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    I travel a lot.
    Posts
    1,383
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I work myself up fully intending to clean the house, halfway through when all the shit is in semi organized piles across the floor I stop for a few minutes get a drink and go to the bathroom & when I get back all inspiration to finish cleaning is lost, wish I had a woman to clean my pad....
    I hate clutter and crap so I keep my place spotless - always clean as I go - same with all chores - I never let them build up - perhaps this is the reason I live alone - shared many years ago and I could'nt stand the mess.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    but women do a better job of cleaning like its as if everything is cleaner when a woman puts her hand to it everything comes up like new, come to think of it women do a better job of almost anything in life- no woman for me though guess it wasnt meant to be destined to be on my own...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •