Thread: The thread for people who don't like Lucy.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The thread for people who don't like Lucy.

Many people like Lucy here, so I don't see any harm in this. This is just a topic for the views of people who don't like Lucy. We all know how I feel anyway and others are of the same view. People constantly point out my alleged faults.... I think she will probably like the attention anyway.

I was just reading samlad's comment in the other thread saying something like: "oh gawd I love it the way Lucy says 'golly', like there's something so naive and innocent about it, and yet we all know what a strong and independant character Miss Chambers is".

It would appear samlad is giggling and swooning like a little schoolgirl. The paragraph contradicts itself: Either Lucy is misrepresenting herself and trying to make it appear like she's naive and innocent when she's not OR...... what Samlad is saying doesn't make sense (which wouldn't be anything remarkable).

And what struck me most about his quote is how we are supposed to all "know what a strong and independant character she is".

I want to make it clear that I do NOT believe Lucy is a strong OR independent character.

This isn't the first time I have been thrown in with people who I don't share the same opinion as at all. I don't agree that she's a strong and independant character, anything but. So these are the things that I don't like/hate about her:

1. One of her main aims is to try to personalize and "flirt" with as many people as possible on this site. She will say anything to try to do this, she will misrepresent herself all the time. She's rarely interested in a proper discussion. She will pretend she likes you as long as you're not on her "dislike list" (see point 4).

2. She uses colloquialisms commonly seen among retarded folk in England to try to further personalise her experience with people, to try to make it seem like she's actually there and to take on a type of character. Think about why foreign girls sound attractive sometimes, it's because of the way they speak in a "different" way and use different words or language in an unusual way. That is what Lucy's trying to do there.

3. I think she makes it harder for other girls on the site to get clients when she..... spreads herself all over the forum so much.

4. Who knows why you'd be put on Lucy's dislike list, but if you are, then you can expect that she'll pick you out of nowhere to throw insults at you. Granted she hasn't been doing this to me lately and there's been a "truce". But I'm sick of hearing about how popular Lucy supposedly is, some people don't like her.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 09-02-11 at 15:22.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nicegirlsarenice For This Useful Post:

handles (10-04-11), Mature Busty Siobhan (11-02-11)