Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The thread for people who don't like Lucy.

I know that people are wondering why this hasn't been deleted yet. Let me tell you why... common sense!

Clearly this is a ridiculous thread and NGAN has made a rod for his own back here. If you are prepared to try and 'out the demons' surely you are going to receive some kind of negative reaction?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (09-02-11), hornylimerick (09-02-11), Rodney69 (09-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    that is already done....some find that real boring. each to their own
    Yep and each to there own.

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    there are many people i'm sure that don't like each other on here, but i think creating a thread simply singling out one member is wrong.
    if you don't like someone just avoid them or put them on your ignore list, there is no reason for threads like this, the only thing they accomplish is to anger and divide the E-I community .
    well spoken.. why single out Lucy.. so wat she has the grasp of a forum..which is to post and communicate on subjects of interest.. so Lucy lets no one walk over her.. and that is a problem for some.. Is this forum not for clients to get to know each other and have banter.. I PERSONALLY LIKE LUCY though never had the grace to meet her... I LIKE the fact she can defend herself, she is witty,and enjoys the craic.. The thing about this forum there is so many pretenders and the honest folk annoy them.. well get a life NGAN go bully in real life and see how far you would get.. I bet a slap in the mouth.. but then I forgot so easy for most of you to bully online as you know you are not facing the person your attacking...but then you play the sad vicitim.. well newsflash dont bite of more than you can chew then maybe you`ll find life a lot easier...x
    Last edited by DONEGALANGEL; 09-02-11 at 16:47.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DONEGALANGEL For This Useful Post:

An don (09-02-11), Lucy Chambers (09-02-11), Rodney69 (09-02-11), scotus (09-02-11), westcorklad (09-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    that is already done....some find that real boring. each to their own
    Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    there are many people i'm sure that don't like each other on here, but i think creating a thread simply singling out one member is wrong.
    if you don't like someone just avoid them or put them on your ignore list, there is no reason for threads like this, the only thing they accomplish is to anger and divide the E-I community .
    But that shouldn't be the way people bitching and fighting were are all here for a bit of Craic agus ceol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    But that shouldn't be the way people bitching and fighting were are all here for a bit of Craic agus ceol
    Firstly, not impressed with this thread, dividing people into different camps is childish. This is an adult site, I think we are all capable of speaking for ourselves. Yes, there is some arselicking that goes on at this site, however, not only in Lucy's direction. As for self promotion, at least she takes the time and effort to contribute.
    Before you accuse me of having my tongue firmly up Lucy's jacksy (English vernacular) I have posted several threads which have not found favour with Ms Chambers, as have some of my rapier,scintilating and humourous (why use one word when you can use three) repost's.
    A forum is a medium for debate from all sides,like it or not. Love Mellors
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

I can just see Lucy now, crying herself to sleep on her Egyptian Cotton sheets.

"Why oh why does an INTERNET loser not like me.
    First Westie, now this, why do all the nice guys hate me.."

**sniff**
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to punterminator For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (09-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Many people like Lucy here, so I don't see any harm in this. This is just a topic for the views of people who don't like Lucy. We all know how I feel anyway and others are of the same view. People constantly point out my alleged faults.... I think she will probably like the attention anyway.

I was just reading samlad's comment in the other thread saying something like: "oh gawd I love it the way Lucy says 'golly', like there's something so naive and innocent about it, and yet we all know what a strong and independant character Miss Chambers is".

It would appear samlad is giggling and swooning like a little schoolgirl. The paragraph contradicts itself: Either Lucy is misrepresenting herself and trying to make it appear like she's naive and innocent when she's not OR...... what Samlad is saying doesn't make sense (which wouldn't be anything remarkable).

And what struck me most about his quote is how we are supposed to all "know what a strong and independant character she is".

I want to make it clear that I do NOT believe Lucy is a strong OR independent character.

This isn't the first time I have been thrown in with people who I don't share the same opinion as at all. I don't agree that she's a strong and independant character, anything but. So these are the things that I don't like/hate about her:

1. One of her main aims is to try to personalize and "flirt" with as many people as possible on this site. She will say anything to try to do this, she will misrepresent herself all the time. She's rarely interested in a proper discussion. She will pretend she likes you as long as you're not on her "dislike list" (see point 4).

2. She uses colloquialisms commonly seen among retarded folk in England to try to further personalise her experience with people, to try to make it seem like she's actually there and to take on a type of character. Think about why foreign girls sound attractive sometimes, it's because of the way they speak in a "different" way and use different words or language in an unusual way. That is what Lucy's trying to do there.

3. I think she makes it harder for other girls on the site to get clients when she..... spreads herself all over the forum so much.

4. Who knows why you'd be put on Lucy's dislike list, but if you are, then you can expect that she'll pick you out of nowhere to throw insults at you. Granted she hasn't been doing this to me lately and there's been a "truce". But I'm sick of hearing about how popular Lucy supposedly is, some people don't like her.
    Jesus someone must be bored today.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    Jesus someone must be bored today.
    Nah, someone's just a permanent arsehole. Never been popular and resents those that are..
    Classic middle child syndrome..
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to punterminator For This Useful Post:

An don (09-02-11), lovethegirls (09-02-11), Lucy Chambers (09-02-11), scotus (09-02-11)

Reviews

Ok my first reaction was not again NGAN trying to be controversial then it got me thinking back to when I was (sorry for being crude) shagging Lucy and let me tell ye I feckin loved her with all my heart during it

14. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (09-02-11)

This thread reminds me of a piece of paper thats handed around a class room bitching about someone in the class!!
    Very very childish!!
    And i would say the same about a similar thread made about anybody here!
    This is a chatting board, so chat as much as you bloody want i say!! Can you imagine if Lucy didn't contribute as much as she does here.... it would be a whole lot quieter and far less exciting!! As for self promotion... when is engaging in chat self promotion?? Yet another reason to stop girls from posting, for fear of being branded a self promoter!

Their are many people asking for more girls to add to the boards, yet we watch how the biggest female contributer has threads like this made about her..... great incentive!!!

Grow up!!!!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Irish Fiona For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (09-02-11), blueboy32 (09-02-11), Lucy Chambers (09-02-11), Rodney69 (09-02-11), westcorklad (09-02-11)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast