Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The thread for people who don't like Lucy.

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    My mood is neutral... it doesn't/didn't have an effect on this topic.
    So nothing actually 'inspired' you to create this thread? For somebody with such apathy and indifference, my playful comments towards Lucy seemed to have had some form of an affect. Assuming this thread wasn't created with the intent to wind anyone up, your 'neutral mood' would remain if I deleted it on the basis that I did think this was a thread created to wind up? Am I right?
    Last edited by samlad; 09-02-11 at 15:59.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (09-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    nicegirlsarenice - Many people may share your opinion, fair enough - everyone is entitled to one. But to start a thread specifically for those who don't like another member is bullying and you should be ashamed of yourself. Bit of a witch hunt going on. My pitchfork wont be going on this outing. Whether you like someone or not, you shouldn't resort to bullying them. That's just wrong.
    Couldn't agree more darling you hit that bloody nail on the head.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

EnglishAlex (09-02-11)

I like Lucy.

...However, I really couldn't give a toss who doesnt, so feel free. I cant be bothered to take apart the claims of a twelve year old with the life experience of a mayfly, so apologies
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (09-02-11), Rodney69 (09-02-11), samlad (09-02-11), scotus (09-02-11)

Reviews

why is this thread even allowed here i have seen threads deleted for less and this is clearly bullying and should not be allowed.
    i can see its not really the same rules for everyone.
    not only should this thread be deleted but the starter of this thread should be banned.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jayf1 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (09-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    i hope so.always good fun
    There is to much of this crap going on at the moment you get fed of mud slinging .
    Let's talk about light minded stuff the beautiful girls on this site our even sport .

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (09-02-11), Lucy Chambers (09-02-11), Rachel Divine (09-02-11), samlad (09-02-11)

Reviews

To start a thread like this is just plain sad, and a bit depressing.

And, before you start NGAN, I would say exactly the same thing about someone who started a thread about not liking NGAN.

Whatever the outcome of this thread, it will say a great deal more about NGAN than it will about Lucy - of that you can be sure
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scotus For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (09-02-11), JohnRambo (09-02-11), Lucy Chambers (09-02-11), OnlyMe (09-02-11), Rodney69 (09-02-11), Sam Spade (09-02-11), samlad (09-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Good God man ,you have no reason to complain anymore about people bumping your old embarrassing threads inorder to make you look bad ,when you create crap new ones like this....
    a thousand kisses deep..

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

bhoywonder (09-02-11), Lucy Chambers (09-02-11), scotus (09-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    There is to much of this crap going on at the moment you get fed of mud slinging .
    Let's talk about light minded stuff the beautiful girls on this site our even sport .
    that is already done....some find that real boring. each to their own
    see you next tuesday

Reviews

there are many people i'm sure that don't like each other on here, but i think creating a thread simply singling out one member is wrong.
    if you don't like someone just avoid them or put them on your ignore list, there is no reason for threads like this, the only thing they accomplish is to anger and divide the E-I community .

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (09-02-11), JohnRambo (09-02-11), Sam Spade (09-02-11), steerbyderear (10-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    there are many people i'm sure that don't like each other on here, but i think creating a thread simply singling out one member is wrong.
    if you don't like someone just avoid them or put them on your ignore list, there is no reason for threads like this, the only thing they accomplish is to anger and divide the E-I community .
    ah HL!!! Just wanna say the same! Wait a min. I am a bit slow today. Exactly i dont like so many people here so if i will create a thread of each of them u all will be VERy busy to answer to all

LOVE & PEACE lol

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (09-02-11)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast