Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone circumcised ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJay View Post
    Apart from me

Just thought id see whos like me hehe
    I've been from 3ys old.. Never knew any diff,alot of girls have said they love it!!
    Now saying that not all girls seen it to comment... nightclub shag n all!!!
    But girls have said they do prefer!! It's defo cleaner

2. The Following User Says Thank You to click n pick For This Useful Post:

ciara (08-02-11)

I am circumcised but it happened in an odd way. Basically, when I was roughly round the age of 14 I was indulging in a little self gratification one night and I must have been a tad over enthusiastic because next morning I awoke to find the front of my jim jams covered in blood. Of course the mother freaked out and packed me off to the doctor with the father. The Doc had a look and made some fairly innocuous remarks as I recall and I imagine there were knowing looks between him and the dad. Anyway, I have always found it to be aesthetically pleasing to look at and is definitely cleaner.Haven't had a woman tell me that they prefer it unhooded but that might be because they were havin trouble finding it....

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJay View Post
    It is far more hygienic and the ability to last longer happens for some,allo they do remove part off the forskin which has alot of nerve endings on them + when your knob is exposed all the time it become less sensitive,the bit where they stitch it up is very sensitive for me which is nice so it's nere enough the same feeling but not....

CJ- interesting topic- & you're (near enough to) uniquely qualified to speak seeing as you had the procedure done as adult...
    Here in the states most males are historically circumsized at birth ( although the rate has drooped sharply in recent years in large part due to hispanic immigration long story).. I gather that the procedure rate is now <50%
    I've heard claims that men with teh snip are more sensitive but I suspect that's because so many are over here ;-> But pray tell me this- what's your take on lasting longer- never heard that before- maybe I'll have to go in for it myself!!

nope... mine still intact !! And i cudnt lve it any other way!!
    Ladies wy wud ye prefer cut cock? not like foreskin?

I got the cut over 2 years ago medical reason, its a dam bastard to have a wank now

Reviews

All natural. Have wondered if getting the 'snip' would make it more sensitive. However, have decided to leave things be - as I am comfortable in my own skin (pun intended).
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

I was circumcised for medical reasons when I was about 12, its a bitch, feel very little when having sex, it's very desensitised cos it's not protected anymore, women seem to like it, don't know why but they do.

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    I was circumcised for medical reasons when I was about 12, its a bitch, feel very little when having sex, it's very desensitised cos it's not protected anymore, women seem to like it, don't know why but they do.
    I was "done" at birth cos my mum reckoned it would be easier to keep clean!!

I do feel that the lad is less sensitive due to being exposed and agree that I can defo last longer (if I concentrate lol)

You un-circumsised blokes look like Papa Smurf left his hat on your cock
    Last edited by Rockmunky; 09-02-11 at 08:16.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Franken996 View Post
    But pray tell me this- what's your take on lasting longer- never heard that before- maybe I'll have to go in for it myself!!

I certainly wouldn't get cut in the hope it made me last longer lol,when a girl sucks me it isnt as nice as it use to be before i got cut but when she does more licking on it wow its so more sensitive .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    I was never circumsised but a lady recently thaught I was, she asked me if I was circumsised for religious reasons, when i showed her it was because I had such a hard on she could not see my foreskin. It was funny
    yeah the exact same thing happened to me, she thought I was denying being Jewish!! Oy vey!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast