Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Goodmorny horny!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Smile Goodmorny horny!

    hornylimerick must be busy supervising the team this morning
    so in his temporary absence, i will do what he normally announces
    around 6am-"Good morning everybody!"

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

    hornylimerick (08-02-11), magicalman9357 (08-02-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    There was me thinking he was having a lie in!

    Does he not know we now look for his good-morning thread.
    Perhaps he's just grumpy this morning

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luxury accommodation
    Posts
    17,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    hornylimerick must be busy supervising the team this morning
    so in his temporary absence, i will do what he normally announces
    around 6am-"Good morning everybody!"
    Good morning!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luxury accommodation
    Posts
    17,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    There was me thinking he was having a lie in!

    Does he not know we now look for his good-morning thread.
    Perhaps he's just grumpy this morning
    Good morning,mark.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Northcider
    Posts
    1,807
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    good mornin folks....My birthday so even better mornin 4 myself

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to mr gear For This Useful Post:

    warmcome (08-02-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    morning all i have a few rashers and sausages frying Coming over? I washed my hands..

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Luxury accommodation
    Posts
    17,872

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    good mornin folks....My birthday so even better mornin 4 myself
    "If there's something that you're dreaming of then may it all come true, because you deserve it all...HAPPY BIRTHDAY,mr gear!!!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

    mr gear (08-02-11)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    morning all i have a few rashers and sausages frying Coming over? I washed my hands..
    Im on me way Ex P
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  12. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Northcider
    Posts
    1,807
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet rachel View Post
    "If there's something that you're dreaming of then may it all come true, because you deserve it all...HAPPY BIRTHDAY,mr gear!!!
    Well if my dreams come true i'm in 4 a great nite tonite so

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    good mornin folks....My birthday so even better mornin 4 myself
    happy birthday buddy your looking well for 60...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •