Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Complaining

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    Get her to join here!
    If there would have been a sizeable Jewish population in Ireland, the Irish would have learned the art of 'Complaining'-Jewish people know how, and will complain at the drop of a hat, and that's not being racist, but merely stating a fact

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    '
    Really,people have to emmigrate to protest at an apathetic economic cock up ?? I have to disagree that there is nothing to protest about,you only have to turn on the news each day.
    People have to emigrate if they cant afford to feed their families. I would think that the majority of Irish graduates will be headed abroad, directly due due to the economy.

I wouldnt agree really. I didnt actually say there was nothing to protest about, merely that you probably wont be seeing protests of the Easter rising type. Viva la revolution only tends to work when there is no hope, and there is hope yet.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

warmcome (07-02-11)

Reviews

A fair point Bruno,one of the many reasons I live here and not in the UK,but surely that tolerance and understanding can only be stretched so far ? (I agree the british take it to the other extreme and love to complain about everything)
    I don't mind the complaining as such, it's the occasional 'oi waiter' style arrogance that gets me. And another thing, I hate in restaurants is conversations ( usually one-way) that go like this between the customer and the waiter/waitress.

You're from Beijing/Manila/Mogadishu ? Oh we were there 2 years ago, weren't we dear? It was beautiful and the people are simply lovely. There's a fantastic little restaurant just down a side street, around from the main square, isn't there dear? You must know it? No? You have to go there next time you're home. And tell them Simon and Sarah sent you.

Ok, I just passed an 'off topic' warning sign :-)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    I don't mind the complaining as such, it's the occasional 'oi waiter' style arrogance that gets me. And another thing, I hate in restaurants is conversations ( usually one-way) that go like this between the customer and the waiter/waitress.

You're from Beijing/Manila/Mogadishu ? Oh we were there 2 years ago, weren't we dear? It was beautiful and the people are simply lovely. There's a fantastic little restaurant just down a side street, around from the main square, isn't there dear? You must know it? No? You have to go there next time you're home. And tell them Simon and Sarah sent you.

Ok, I just passed an 'off topic' warning sign :-)
    Ah i see you've been to England then !!!!!
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Bruno69 (07-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    People have to emigrate if they cant afford to feed their families. I would think that the majority of Irish graduates will be headed abroad, directly due due to the economy. I wouldnt agree really. I didnt actually say there was nothing to protest about, merely that you probably wont be seeing protests of the Easter rising type. Viva la revolution only tends to work when there is no hope, and there is hope yet.
    I'm not necessarily saying that it should be done French style and set a few Brennan bread vans on fire, but surely these are issues that people should be shouting loudly about ? We still on for coffee and muffins !!!!!
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

I'm not necessarily saying that it should be done French style and set a few Brennan bread vans on fire, but surely these are issues that people should be shouting loudly about ? We still on for coffee and muffins !!!!!
    Ahh here Mellors dont set poor old Brennan's bread on fire...i burned his toast this morning though!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mature Busty Siobhan For This Useful Post:

mellors (08-02-11)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123