Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: smoking?

Reviews

Used to smoke 60 a day myself but quit nearly 4 years ago.
    I still love the smell of them.
    Sometimes I even go outside when I am in the pub or at work and go to the smoking shelter so I can smell them.

Even have a bit of a smoking fetish that some ladies on here kindly indulged me with

2. The Following User Says Thank You to takemedrunkimhome For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (07-02-11)

I hate the smoking ban too. Why cant there be places for smokers, and places for non smokers instead? So much fairer. The ban was introduced in Spain last month and the spanish people are going nuts! They're refusing to adhere to the ban and are lighting up as/when they like as usual.

The control freaks we have in power all over the world should take their heads from up their arses. We're supposed to live in a democratic society but here we are being dictated to. They can stick their ban where their heads have been for too long.

Off to make a nice cuppa tea and smoke a fag x
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

ChiefHandker (07-02-11), hornylimerick (07-02-11), Mature Busty Siobhan (07-02-11), patty (07-02-11)

Reviews

I have no problem with a persons democratic choice to smoke but if you won't do it somewhere that isn't slowly killing me like it is you then I am all for the ban being introduced worldwide

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Nicole (07-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    I hate the smoking ban too. Why cant there be places for smokers, and places for non smokers instead? So much fairer. The ban was introduced in Spain last month and the spanish people are going nuts! They're refusing to adhere to the ban and are lighting up as/when they like as usual.

The control freaks we have in power all over the world should take their heads from up their arses. We're supposed to live in a democratic society but here we are being dictated to. They can stick their ban where their heads have been for too long.

Off to make a nice cuppa tea and smoke a fag x
    I was in Spain - The North - for 3 weeks around the time of the smoking ban being introduced - the change over went very well - one day people were smoking and the next they were all going outside - I saw nobody breaking the ban and I cannot see any bar owners etc allowing it as the fines are huge and the government have employed an army of inspectors to check. The biggest moan I heard was from bar owners who had spent a fortune on smoking sections as the first smoking ban had an opt in/out clause.

I am not a smoker nor am I anti smoking but I admit going out is more fun post the ban - when I come home my clothes don't reek of smoke and I can enjoy eating out now.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

As a smoker I have no trouble with the ban and appreciate the views of non-smokers.One thing that really pisses me off though is when your standing outside freezing your nuts,you light up and someone gives you that look,or makes a comment as if your invading their air and polluting the entire atmosphere
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (07-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

I hate smoking you money is literally going up in smoke I tried it once when I was a kid I was sick for days after never went near them again.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

OnlyMe (07-02-11)

Smokers are being discriminated against. Fact.

I wouldn't smoke if someone was uncomfortable with it, but I should still have the option to smoke in a warm comfortable place. The cold and rain are slowly killing me when I'm outside a bar freezing.
    A designated room (not outside in a windy wet excuse for a shelter) would be the perfect solution. There are plenty of people who'd be happy to work in this environment. That way, none of us would be killing each other lol
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (07-02-11), patty (07-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by patty View Post
    hi horny

I stopped smoking about one week.
    I'm using NiQuitin CLEAR 21mg/24hs helpful.
    If you do not want to stop smoking but have this problem of not being able to smoke in certain places use NiQuitin.
    I understand what are you talking about because I felt the same
    Fair play to you keep it up you are probably feeling the benefits already.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    I was in Spain - The North - for 3 weeks around the time of the smoking ban being introduced - the change over went very well - one day people were smoking and the next they were all going outside - I saw nobody breaking the ban and I cannot see any bar owners etc allowing it as the fines are huge and the government have employed an army of inspectors to check. The biggest moan I heard was from bar owners who had spent a fortune on smoking sections as the first smoking ban had an opt in/out clause.

I am not a smoker nor am I anti smoking but I admit going out is more fun post the ban - when I come home my clothes don't reek of smoke and I can enjoy eating out now.
    People in Southern Spain aren't taking it this lightly. English bars were ok with it but spanish clientelle were smoking in spanish bars, regardless of the new law. I was reading in the paper that one bar owner has a sign on his door saying 'Smoking Allowed Here' so everybody who goes in there knows they'll be greeted by a thick chemical fog. If you don't like smoking, you wouldn't go in there lol.
    Some things never change

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (07-02-11)

Reviews

Spot on HL, I was very opposed to the ban when it came in by that feckin Micheal Martin - see if i vote FF in the election now
    Since it's come in i actually don't mind it, apart from in the winter when it's too bloody cold to go out. I almost always go to pubs with nice smoking areas now anyway. In restaraunts i find it far more annoying - the ciggy after a meal is the best one and popping out after a main course / coffee isn't exactly convenient.
    What i really hate in this country is how smoking is almost bordering on a taboo thing to do and it's like smokers are second class citizens. Yes, everyone knows it's bad for the person but it's just a small comfort people have so shut the f%*k up and go hassel someone who eats too much or too little that it's detrimental to their health.
    Now to the whingebag who says "but you're harming other people"...well NO there's no evidence that second hand smoke is harmful. In this day and age you would've thought they'd be able to prove it were that the case don't ya think.

Live and let live, let people have their guilty pleasures i say.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChiefHandker For This Useful Post:

EnglishAlex (07-02-11), hornylimerick (07-02-11)

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast