Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fuck Ryanair !

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    So you stuck by the rules and you won't get screwed for the extras simple.
    What?.............

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Jasus I can wait for the day O LEARY runs for government LoL.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (07-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    What?.............
    What I meant to was you stick by the rules and you won't get screwed for the extras simple.

Yeah i hear hes gona go 4it....hes already ordered air bags for us all...we have to wear them on our backs and pay as we breath...they come with a great rule book though, so its ok..its called."LIKE IT OR FUCKING DIE"!!
    Last edited by Mature Busty Siobhan; 07-02-11 at 16:21.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mature Busty Siobhan For This Useful Post:

EnglishAlex (07-02-11), Fitzy (07-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    Yeah i hear hes gona go 4it....hes already ordered air bags for us all...we have to wear them on our backs and pay as we breath...they come with a great rule book though, so its ok..its called."LIKE IT OR FUCKING DIE"!!
    Ah come on he is not that bad.

too much is tolerated in todays society people getting away with crime slap on the wrist no discouragement to recommit crime its time to teach people the meaning of personal responsibility & to observe standards of behavioiur well done Ryanair great to hear they wont be allowing the offenders on a later flight either...

Reviews

That's exactly what is needed successful business men in charge of the country, politicians are just morons! a half dozen of our most successful business men in charge for a few years and i guarantee we'll have better services and less debt!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

Derry lad (07-02-11), Fitzy (07-02-11), Rodney69 (07-02-11)

Reviews

The real culprit here seems to have got off without any criticism.

We are talking about a large party of students. Surely this was some kind of organised group?

With, just perhaps, an organiser.

Had the students each gone on line and booked their own tickets themselves or had the person organising the trip done that? It seems likely to me that nobody had bothered to explain the rules to the students.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sharkskin For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (07-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sharkskin View Post
    The real culprit here seems to have got off without any criticism.

We are talking about a large party of students. Surely this was some kind of organised group?

With, just perhaps, an organiser.

Had the students each gone on line and booked their own tickets themselves or had the person organising the trip done that? It seems likely to me that nobody had bothered to explain the rules to the students.
    students tend yo be young, idealistic and stupid!!! they will generally go along with anything to get a laugh out of it, I live near a university and if you saw the way they carry on you'd want the whole lot of the euthanized, drunk at 3pm, littering everywhere, hurling abuse at people for no reason, pissing in peoples gardens or in the middle of the street, shitting on peoples cars, dancing on peoples cars, 24hr parties, sex in public - in view of kids!!! i could go on and on and on!!!!!!
    young people have it too easy nowadays, a recession was needed to give them a taste of real life but unfortunately that hasn't worked either, i don't know where they get the money but they are out drinking at least 3-4 nights a week.

Reviews

In fairness to Micheal O'leary he is running a successful airline company with the newest fleet of planes. Its a no frills budget airline ideal for a weekend away. Budget airlines are also responsable for lowering fares of other airlines including long haul flights. The cost of a flight to america from europe is definately about a third of what it was in the late 80s early 90s thanks to companies like Ryanair.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dark-knight For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (07-02-11)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast