Thread: 2 profile?????and she not Thai!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by aliciasexy View Post
    Thank you darling for raporting this.
    Is so strange for me,because E I said for me one time i am using 2 profiles,and wasnīt tru,and they put me out my pics and i can not work becase of that,and the another girl she even was in the same place like me only she have the body like mine.
    I was very angry in that time.
    Anyway...thatīs ok i will not advert in E I anymore
    am sorry to hear that
    kitty
    x

Quote Originally Posted by kitty thai View Post
    am sorry to hear that
    kitty
    x
    Really,i was calling E I ,to ask why i donīt have pictures in my profile,thay said i am the same with another girl,and i was in Wexford and she was in Roscommon,crazy like,they ask me for a verificacion picture with me and her,and was impossible like to travel 5 hours lost my day,what 4?and after calling more that 30 times in 2 days E I put my pictures back but to late

Really,i was calling E I ,to ask why i donīt have pictures in my profile,thay said i am the same with another girl,and i was in Wexford and she was in Roscommon,crazy like,they ask me for a verificacion picture with me and her,and was impossible like to travel 5 hours lost my day,what 4?and after calling more that 30 times in 2 days E I put my pictures back but to late
    I'm not going to argue but your case was a bit different ...

Julia

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ad Staff For This Useful Post:

kelso (06-02-11), sweethomes (09-02-11)

Reviews

C'mmon Alicia, there is a lot more to the story than the innocent victimised lady you are portraying yourself to be here, you have a lot to answer for the way you are threated here!!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

An don (07-02-11), Blond chick NIKKY (06-02-11), sweethomes (09-02-11)

oh really why you not take a photo with your name on the paper???then E I can know it that you!!!and what about the girl in Roscommon??did she have a problem same like you??
    kitty
    x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kitty thai For This Useful Post:

kelso (06-02-11)

oh really why you not take a photo with your name on the paper???then E I can know it that you!!!and what about the girl in Roscommon??did she have a problem same like you??
    kitty
    x
    Yes my pictures was genuine 100%,and they know that.
    But they ask for one verificacion picture with me and the another girl together,this was impossible because she wasnīt with me,and i ask her to do that picture and send the email for E I ,and she did but E I was replaying that the they can not open the picture,and they just block our adverts.Wasnīt my fault that they can not open that picture,but i wanted my pictures back,and they puted back after 2 days...

Yes my pictures was genuine 100%,and they know that.
    But they ask for one verificacion picture with me and the another girl together,this was impossible because she wasnīt with me,and i ask her to do that picture and send the email for E I ,and she did but E I was replaying that the they can not open the picture,and they just block our adverts.Wasnīt my fault that they can not open that picture,but i wanted my pictures back,and they puted back after 2 days...
    oh really!!!and now you can't work in EI?

oh really!!!and now you can't work in EI?
    Of course i can.I didenīt have any fault with all this...
    But i donīt know to many problems with E I.
    I can not belive that they didenīt se that Yasmin and Cinthia is the same person,and they made to many problems with my profile and the antoher girl sheīs name is Sophie Gold.
    Was like that,Sophie had genuinde pictures in Monday and after that not verificaded pictures,she made another verificacion picture and E I put genuine pictures,after 3-4 days the same story.Was amazing like she have to spend more that 20€ at day puting cred just to call at E I about the pictures and the profile.
    I rembember she didenīt have photo camara and always was calling a friend and go to his house...
    E I =lwaste of time