Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: The Secret Life Of An Escort !!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    LOVE NEST- UK
    Posts
    100

    Thumbs up The Secret Life Of An Escort !!!

    Hi Guys, Its been a while since I posted a thread, This is dedicated to all us escorts , Who Are Genuine real People. Yet most of us have no choice but to live secret lives.

    Many of the clients out there dont know how difficult it is to stay focussed and still deliver the best we all can. Even though we have normal lives we have to create a balance.

    To some up ,Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them UP !!!

    I hate people that judge us for the work we do

    Power to All US ESCORTS

    Regards
    Reeya

  2. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Areeya For This Useful Post:

    69patrick69 (06-02-11), Banjo (06-02-11), bert dublin (06-02-11), Blond chick NIKKY (06-02-11), Brianna (06-02-11), Bruno69 (06-02-11), ciara (06-02-11), CoolJay (06-02-11), curvyirishgirl katie (06-02-11), dr love (06-02-11), feargal (07-02-11), Fitzy (06-02-11), Happy Gilmore (06-02-11), hd7055 (06-02-11), hornylimerick (06-02-11), JessicaJessy (06-02-11), kelso (06-02-11), krystal (06-02-11), magicalman9357 (06-02-11), mellors (06-02-11), Morpheus (06-02-11), naughty_g5 (06-02-11), nicegirlsarenice (06-02-11), patty (06-02-11), prettywoman (06-02-11), Rachel Divine (06-02-11), richant12 (06-02-11), Rodney69 (06-02-11), rover (06-02-11), Sam Spade (06-02-11), skywalker85 (06-02-11), spur (06-02-11), sweet rebeka (06-02-11), Taylor of Manchester (06-02-11), ThomasJ (07-02-11), Violette (06-02-11), wanted the best 69 (08-02-11), willyup (06-02-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    In complete agreement with you .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mid ulster
    Posts
    777
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Don't think anyone judges you, more envious that you can make money while still in bed!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Derry lad For This Useful Post:

    Areeya (06-02-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    I don't think anyone here judges you either.

    So don't let it get you down. There's a lot of people that understand you too.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

    Areeya (06-02-11)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mid ulster
    Posts
    777
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Lots of professions are judged.
    Traffic wardens, police, estate agents, 2nd car dealers, etc are judged as lower than low!
    So as long as u don't become one of these, then you're fine with me!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Derry lad For This Useful Post:

    kelso (06-02-11)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    I don't think your find many on here who will judge you badly ! I think most of us having met you girls know that it's not the easy job some seem to think.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Sitting under an orange tree in the sunshine state
    Posts
    10,200
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    8

    Smile

    I don't think anyone judges you your providing a service and a bloody good one at that.

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lost in the Matrix
    Posts
    6,801
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Areeya View Post
    Hi Guys, Its been a while since I posted a thread, This is dedicated to all us escorts , Who Are Genuine real People. Yet most of us have no choice but to live secret lives.

    Many of the clients out there dont know how difficult it is to stay focussed and still deliver the best we all can. Even though we have normal lives we have to create a balance.

    To some up ,Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them UP !!!

    I hate people that judge us for the work we do

    Power to All US ESCORTS

    Regards
    Reeya
    I certainly hope you don't feel you are judged by any of your clients or users on these boards Areeya? That would make me sad. I am certainly indebted to all the girls (escorts) who've been willing to see me. They've each provided me with something special in their own unique way.

    I've said it before - that I'm always amazed by the resilience you escorts show. I know it isn't easy putting up with difficult clients or even just meeting ordinary clients demands. Not to mention dealing with women who aren't escorts and their attitude to what you do. (I think the harshest critics of escorts are likely to be other women?). Also this career must play havoc with your own family life and love life. Not to mention planning for retirement or getting out eventually?

    Hats off to you ladies. I'm sure that all the gentleman on the forum will agree with me that we certainly appreciate all you do and have to put up with.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

    Areeya (06-02-11), curvyirishgirl katie (06-02-11), Rachel Divine (06-02-11), Sam Spade (06-02-11)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I certainly hope you don't feel you are judged by any of your clients or users on these boards Areeya? That would make me sad. I am certainly indebted to all the girls (escorts) who've been willing to see me. They've each provided me with something special in their own unique way.
    I think it's that hateful anti-woman organization "Ruhama" that looks down on escorts more than anyone else. They state that women who engage in prostitution are depraved and their trade is really low, and quote alleged former escorts saying that they are like "public toilets".

    They have shown they're capable of telling vicious lies, and it's not right. Many important people take them at face value and believe in what they say.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicegirlsarenice For This Useful Post:

    curvyirishgirl katie (06-02-11), kelso (06-02-11)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I think it's that hateful anti-woman organization "Ruhama" that looks down on escorts more than anyone else. They state that women who engage in prostitution are depraved and their trade is really low, and quote alleged former escorts saying that they are like "public toilets".

    They have shown they're capable of telling vicious lies, and it's not right. Many important people take them at face value and believe in what they say.
    I know I have defended Ruhama on this site before, but I would like to make it clear I'm not affiliated with them and do not support their view about further criminalization of this industry.

    However I have directly seen the work they do in helping someone I know escape the industry when they really needed help but could not trust in the state authorities such as the social services and the cops. They treated her with respect and confidentiality. They provided lots of valuable assistance and that person is now free, employed and living a life she was losing hope of ever having. And I was treated with lots of respect for my part and was never judged or criticized for what I do.

    I don't know where you got your quotes from but would love to see the full article(s) they come from to see the context.

    I'm pretty sure they do not judge the escorts in the way you imply here.

    Their heart is very much in the right place. I think they want to use sledgehammer legislation to put an end to trafficking and exploitation and I disagree with them.

    But anytime I see an attack like this, I'll always try to offer a counter balance because I think a purely negative view of them is misleading ( and I don't care if anyone is bored with me repeating this again and again).

    In my humble opinion!

  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

    Areeya (06-02-11), Johnson (06-02-11), Lincoln (06-02-11), Rodney69 (06-02-11)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •