Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wondering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sweet rachel View Post
    How important it is sex in ur relationship??!!!

(I am confused and I need some help,please!)
    Rachel you are someone I would love to meet, just because of your posts.
    How important is sex? The sad fact is that sex is quite immaterial.
    For me, it is the feeling of being joined, coupled, being together and loving each other which creates the greatest satisfaction.

Question for the men.
    If you remember the love of your life, what was the sex like?
    Was it the sex or the experience of holding and looking after your loved one?

I remember a time in the distant past where i truly loved someone. She was gorgeous, a part-time model who had a fantastic body many men longed after. The problem of course was my low self-esteme.
    I was young, good job with the usual trappings but at the time but I didn't go the extra distance to secure this lady.
    So what happen? She married her photographer neighbour, and later divorced and remarried an artichect.

Do I regret this experience? Of course not, I thank God for the pleasure and experience this gave me.
    I try to remember what it would have been like not to have experienced this lady in the first place.

The sad thing is, this lady popped into my place of business some 20 years later, and my heart still twisted!

True love of another never truly diminishes!!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (04-02-11), RicFlair (05-02-11)

I was confused after a chat with somebody, who said sex it is very important for him.

My opinion, in a long relationship sex it is important at the start, as the phisical atraccion it is hight. Over time, will remain respect, good understanding,loyalty,etc..

In a short relationship, of course it is important (4 me), if I dont have good sex, I wont be with him 4 his intelligence...lol

I was confused after a chat with somebody, who said sex it is very important for him.

My opinion, in a long relationship sex it is important at the start, as the phisical atraccion it is hight. Over time, will remain respect, good understanding,loyalty,etc..

In a short relationship, of course it is important (4 me), if I dont have good sex, I wont be with him 4 his intelligence...lol
    The thing is for some men they have a physical quota, and if they dont reach it then they cannot rest. However, in this case, the guy is trying to keep you on your toes I think and perhaps get you to promise unnatural acts. Resist
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    The thing is for some men they have a physical quota, and if they dont reach it then they cannot rest. However, in this case, the guy is trying to keep you on your toes I think and perhaps get you to promise unnatural acts. Resist
    I am doing my best Lucy...lol...thks

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    perhaps get you to promise unnatural acts. Resist
    wot wud these be luce?

Reviews

unnatural or supernatural, my minds racing now

Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    wot wud these be luce?
    Start at A and work your way down sweets

Reviews

sex to me is vital in a relationship.
    basic building block
    guys are not big on talking and need to feel a physical connection
    problem is once you get bogged down in day to day living people tend to forget about each other and sex becomes less frequent
    if people worked on the physical side more there would be a lot less problems in relationships.
    but i guess why the lovely ladies on this site are so busy

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john connor For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (05-02-11), Rachel Divine (05-02-11)

Reviews

How important it is sex in ur relationship??!!!

(I am confused and I need some help,please!)
    I could pretend to be all gentlemanly and cool but I think the truth will suffice. Sex is very, very, very important in a relationship to me.

Its not the be all and end all but it is what divides that exclusive 1 to 1 relationship from all other close relationtionships e.g. family & friends.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (05-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I could pretend to be all gentlemanly and cool but I think the truth will suffice. Sex is very, very, very important in a relationship to me.

Its not the be all and end all but it is what divides that exclusive 1 to 1 relationship from all other close relationtionships e.g. family & friends.
    We have sex on the bag so. That will be deep and meaningful

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (05-02-11)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast