Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 74

Thread: gifts

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    589
    Reviews
    93

    Smile gifts

    read a few reviews where guys are bringing gifts to girls.
    is this done a lot, do the girls like it, if you have a regular should you do it.
    what kind of gifts are given. if you do it once are you obliged to do it everytime.
    just curious

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to john connor For This Useful Post:

    Morpheus (04-02-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    I normally just pay the bill.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john connor View Post
    read a few reviews where guys are bringing gifts to girls.
    is this done a lot, do the girls like it, if you have a regular should you do it.
    what kind of gifts are given. if you do it once are you obliged to do it everytime.
    just curious
    Well my Car is buggered!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,215
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john connor View Post
    read a few reviews where guys are bringing gifts to girls.
    is this done a lot, do the girls like it, if you have a regular should you do it.
    what kind of gifts are given. if you do it once are you obliged to do it everytime.
    just curious


    Some do it but it's not done too often.
    A lady I visited recently told me she only gets a gift every couple of months.
    In France they are more obliged to give perfume, while in Ireland it is a rarity.

    Some would say that a gift, even small is a nice gesture, and also an aid when handing over the envelope.
    Last edited by Sam Spade; 04-02-11 at 10:56.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Nerve centre of the New World Order
    Posts
    840

    Default

    I did bring a gift once in my early days of punting. Wasnt too shabby either but it was thrown on the table like an empty fag packet so that kind of put me off doing it again.

    I think now I would only do it for anyone I was seeing on an on-going regular basis.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    Some do it but it's not done too often.
    A lady I visited recently told me she only gets a gift every couple of months.
    In France they are more obliged to give perfume, while in Ireland it is a rarity.

    Some would say that a gift, even small is a nice gesture, and also an aid when handing over the envelope.
    You and your envelopes.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

    banterboy (04-02-11)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Johannesburg, SA
    Posts
    3,650
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default

    If it is the first time seeing her, it is a nice ice breaker. If it is a reg. it is a nice thank you. It isn't obligatory. Usually something small, and sweet. A nice box of chocolates is always *appreciated.


    *Exception: When the lady is on a diet, and or in the middle of detoxing, or is allergic. None of this you will know before hand, so the chances of this are small, but do keep in mind.

    RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    If it is the first time seeing her, it is a nice ice breaker. If it is a reg. it is a nice thank you. It isn't obligatory. Usually something small, and sweet. A nice box of chocolates is always *appreciated.


    *Exception: When the lady is on a diet, and or in the middle of detoxing, or is allergic. None of this you will know before hand, so the chances of this are small, but do keep in mind.
    Just to be safe, I'll eat the chocs before I bring them.
    You can thank me later

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

    Morpheus (04-02-11)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    975
    Reviews
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    Some do it but it's not done too often.
    A lady I visited recently told me she only gets a gift every couple of months.
    In France they are more obliged to give perfume, while in Ireland it is a rarity.

    Some would say that a gift, even small is a nice gesture, and also an aid when handing over the envelope.
    Buy her a pint maybe even a coctail...!!

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hitman76 View Post
    Buy her a pint maybe even a coctail...!!
    I can just see myself carrying a pint into an apartment block. LOL

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •