Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dannyboy 10 Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Check my "About Me" on my profile page.
    Will do honey, later in night..got 29 PMs,181 texts,and 373 missed calls 2do first....hope your not up 4 that Cowen Dick!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mature Busty Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Rayden (03-02-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    Time and time again on EI those that set out to be Loved by some, But Hated by Many fall on their own Filthy Bloody Sword....your a wise old Lion,do you work in HQ?
    Is danny hated by many? He is occasionally annoying, but I never got the impression that he was widely hated. Outside of yourself, who actually hates him?

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

An don (03-02-11), hd7055 (04-02-11), Lucy Chambers (03-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Is danny hated by many? He is occasionally annoying, but I never got the impression that he was widely hated. Outside of yourself, who actually hates him?
    Not me, man. If he's really Bigpaws, I don't want him mad at me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Mature Busty Siobhan (03-02-11)

Anybody offended by anything on the internet needs to grow up. They certainly should not be protected. Suvival of the fittest and all that. The internet is no place for the overly sensitive.
    Fair enough. People who read your comment can take in under consideration.
    However I do not think internet should be place where people can abuse each other. I mean why??? Because they r behind keyboards and they are anonymous???

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (04-02-11), hornylimerick (04-02-11), Rachel Divine (03-02-11), Sam Spade (04-02-11), westcorklad (03-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by el gordo View Post
    is danny hated by many? He is occasionally annoying, but i never got the impression that he was widely hated. Outside of yourself, who actually hates him?
    lmao !.........

Reviews

I liked danny he was rarely boring and often started good treads. I can say this now cos he is banned and won't read it. Wouldn't like to give him the impression that he is liked.

Reviews

Anybody offended by anything on the internet needs to grow up. They certainly should not be protected. Suvival of the fittest and all that. The internet is no place for the overly sensitive.
    Completely agree with this. Since i've been following these boards i've seen Shirley, nicegirlsarenice, An Don, Dannyboy10, Westside, Debest, MrMagoo, UkHeather and several others banned at some point. Love them or hate em they were/are characters on the forum who aren't afraid to voice their opinion.
    As I keep reading on these boards - you can never please everyone, maybe this is why the stronger personalities keep getting time-outs as there'll inevitably always be someone who's offended.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChiefHandker For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (04-02-11), Lucy Chambers (03-02-11), Rayden (03-02-11), Shirley Joy (04-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Haha, you know I was just thinking how BigPaws could be a pain in the arse once he got something into his head but I liked the guy and I can't remember how many times he got banned, long before mods were on the scene patricia used to hand out bans to even the most liked posters on the boards, everyone knew the score, piss the wrong people off and your gonna get punished for it, nobody said anything about it because they knew the score as I'm sure Dannyboy does so I don't see why people are getting up in arms about it..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Clever mousey staying on the right side of the cat even if he has a tie.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Fair enough. People who read your comment can take in under consideration.
    However I do not think internet should be place where people can abuse each other. I mean why??? Because they r behind keyboards and they are anonymous???
    If you dont like somebody you can put them on your ignore list/block their PMs. Simples.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

aml (04-02-11), Shirley Joy (04-02-11)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast