Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What country?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sweet rachel View Post
    I have never been in Italy and I would love to. Coliseum, Venice canals, Rome... and much more to see.
    Hope to make it to this lovely country this summer, or in september for the Monza Grand Prix F1...untill then I will keep dreaming..lol

What country would you love to visit?
    New Zealand is top of my list.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThomasJ For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (03-02-11)

Reviews

So many places i'd love to see.. Chile, Argentina, Cuba, French Polynesia, Vegas, New Zealand, Australia, Italy, Thailand, Canada and South Korea to name but a few.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChiefHandker For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (03-02-11)

Reviews

Brazil, Cuba and China are on the cards and even Egypt...!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hitman76 For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (03-02-11)

Quote Originally Posted by jupitor View Post
    Venice is a very smelly city with rubbish everywhere
    I don't agree-BTW north of Italy is cleaner than the south

Julia

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ad Staff For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (03-02-11)

Reviews

Sorry to have to disappoint you Rachel, but I would swerve Venice, by a large margin even. The canals are unbelievably filthy and really smelly and it is ripoff hell. Don't even think about getting something to drink or eat in Piazza San Marco unless you are prepared for a chock, touristy hell.
    Best place I have been is greenland, very unspoiled. Where would I like to go, Antarctica I would love to go there, can go with helicopter from New Zeeland, though Antarctica can't be classed as a country. Never been to south america, so for a country, pick one there and that is where I would like to go also. Most likely 2014 when that will happen for me.
    Oh and if I can add one more place I would like to go, also not a country, then I guess it would be space. Buy a seat on one of those commercial flights going into space would be awesome.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to corkpunter For This Useful Post:

Apollo1 (05-02-11), Rachel Divine (03-02-11)

You mean this one Corkpunter Welcome | Virgin Galactic
    I'm a space fan and following this for few years already and will deffo apply for a seat one day if i have the money.
    KLM is partnering with some commercial space flight company as well to start space flights in 2014
    KLM airline backing Curacao space-flight venture - Technology & science - Space - msnbc.com
    The space will be the future holiday place to go.

Jessie

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    Sorry to have to disappoint you Rachel, but I would swerve Venice, by a large margin even. The canals are unbelievably filthy and really smelly and it is ripoff hell. Don't even think about getting something to drink or eat in Piazza San Marco unless you are prepared for a chock, touristy hell.
    Best place I have been is greenland, very unspoiled. Where would I like to go, Antarctica I would love to go there, can go with helicopter from New Zeeland, though Antarctica can't be classed as a country. Never been to south america, so for a country, pick one there and that is where I would like to go also. Most likely 2014 when that will happen for me.
    Oh and if I can add one more place I would like to go, also not a country, then I guess it would be space. Buy a seat on one of those commercial flights going into space would be awesome.
    HOT EXOTIC BEAUTY JUST FOR YOUR PLEASURE

https://twitter.com/Jessiemature

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jessie For This Useful Post:

Apollo1 (05-02-11), corkpunter (04-02-11), Rachel Divine (04-02-11)

Reviews

Space is over rated, thats like saying the best part of your holiday was the flight. It was amazing 30,000 feet in the air, the clouds. Scuba diving is way better, same feeling of weightlessness and there is cool fish and stuff to look at.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dark-knight For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (03-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    You mean this one Corkpunter Welcome | Virgin Galactic
    I'm a space fan and following this for few years already and will deffo apply for a seat one day if i have the money.
    KLM is partnering with some commercial space flight company as well to start space flights in 2014
    KLM airline backing Curacao space-flight venture - Technology & science - Space - msnbc.com
    The space will be the future holiday place to go.

Jessie
    Yeah Jessie, there is also Commercial Space Flight Program. Participate in cosmonaut training program in Russia Space center. Offered travel services and space tourism program from ATLAS aerospace travel agency are most great cosmos adventure in the world and I believe a Japanese or Chinese company also looking to do it, so should come down in price within a decade or so but will still obviously be very expensive though, but in my eyes totally worth it. Glad to hear I'm not the only one on here keeping an eye on this kind of holidaying in the future.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

i would really love to see japan....,and i adore italy,the history scenery food and great place to buy shoes{jaysus did i just say that out loud}
    a thousand kisses deep..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (04-02-11)

18. Default

Places I want to go to, got to be Zanzibar and Kenya, closely followed by Argentina and Peru.

Places I love the best, Malaysia and Northern Italy, particularly around Verona, Parma and Trento
    If you knew me better, you'd hate me even more.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Tentative Toe For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (04-02-11)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast