Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lads check Anna out

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Dumb,baby,that shows how clever you are....i do not think you can offend people here calling them different names.....

Should ask Patricia

My tits are doing great,thanks
    Not calling people here names just you ya *bad language removed*
    Last edited by Patricia; 12-08-07 at 15:12.

Blog Entries

Doom, you are way out of line here

I do not know (or care to know) what has got your goat re Anna but the way you have been talking to her and about her here is a disgrace.

EVERYBODY deserves the basic respect of not being called disgusting names. Yes this is an adult website and sometimes the banter gets a bit heated, but calling ladies disgusting names in a nasty way is never going to be ok behaviour.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    EVERYBODY deserves the basic respect of not being called disgusting names. Yes this is an adult website and sometimes the banter gets a bit heated, but calling ladies disgusting names in a nasty way is never going to be ok behaviour.
    Cant say fairer that that, good call Patricia.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Doom, you are way out of line here

I do not know (or care to know) what has got your goat re Anna but the way you have been talking to her and about her here is a disgrace.

She pisses me off soooooo much, with things she says "newcomers" haha, that really got to me . them nasty names i meant every word to her, sorry i cant stand her.

Doom.

Reviews

Default doom

Doom, it's time to cop ourselves on and let this go man.Just think about it.We have been playin' around with a person's feelings for what? Just because we interpreted what she said in our own way.It's got way out of hand and now is the time to let it go.I have Cheers Dam.

Quote Originally Posted by damron View Post
    Doom, it's time to cop ourselves on and let this go man.Just think about it.We have been playin' around with a person's feelings for what? Just because we interpreted what she said in our own way.It's got way out of hand and now is the time to let it go.I have Cheers Dam.
    Ok im finished with this shit, dont know why i let her get to me. im sure Pat can close this thread & put it to rest now.

Doom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12