Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Q for the ladies - Uniforms

This outfit is hot as well sort of a sexy teacher outfit..if there is such a thing...

or something like this i guess its not really an outfit but when ladies are dressed like this especially with the pencil skirt...holy shit..lol

..and Jennifer Anniston is hot as well..lol
    Last edited by Apollo1; 02-02-11 at 01:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    Secretary outfit is def the hottest...or something like this..sort of elegant but sexy at the same time..

.. i apologise to the op for using this thread to post an image of Yvonne strahovski...
    well .I don't know if it is sexy, but one thing for sure, it is convenient and ready for action

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    Secretary outfit is def the hottest...or something like this..sort of elegant but sexy at the same time..

.. i apologise to the op for using this thread to post an image of Yvonne strahovski...
    who??she is hot
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

wow the stockings suspenders with tight blouse ,now yer talking ..and on that note i will watch george cole ..you younguns will not get that last quip
    a thousand kisses deep..

Heres another image of her in her underwear...lol...thats another look thats hot ladies,that is the underwear boxers with a tshirt look...

Last edited by Apollo1; 02-02-11 at 02:08.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123