Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Escorts hair colour...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Question Escorts hair colour...

    i like this copper colour hair that some women sport. i suppose
    brunettes would be my favourite, but the right kind of blond
    gets me too. any particular preference for colour or style?
    (I don't like curly much)
    Last edited by warmcome; 01-02-11 at 15:18.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

    aliciasexy (01-02-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Limerick
    Posts
    514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    i like this copper colour hair that some women sport. i suppose
    brunettes would be my favourite, but the right kind of blond
    gets me too. any particular preference for colour or style?
    (I don't like curly much)
    Ive just asked a punter ,and hes answer is that he like natural hair...(like my hair)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    i would have to say black, i used to be a sucker for blondes but i quickly grew out of that after being with a few.

    Oh yeah, must be long at least shoulder length, hate when women cut their hair short!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    I like blonde, but red does it for me too. Also black hair, or brunette, even no hair.
    Any of the dyed colours work too.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    there is a girl that i want to ask out-she's pretty
    but the copper (coloured) hair seals the deal.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    i would have to say black, i used to be a sucker for blondes but i quickly grew out of that after being with a few.

    Oh yeah, must be long at least shoulder length, hate when women cut their hair short!
    Why what's wrong with blondes?
    Are you saying they are a shower of thicks?

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,419
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Why what's wrong with blondes?
    Are you saying they are a shower of thicks?
    you always think the worst of me!!! your right btw only the ones i've met, cant speak about the rest


  9. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    I only ever met one girl I had to get rid of, she was embarrassingly thick.
    Unfortunately blonde, so fits the rule.

    An I don't think badly of you.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

    hornylimerick (01-02-11)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    And let's face it, if I'm getting rid, she is just wow....

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    My current hair colour is a really cool shade of purple mixed in with black; it works really well with my fringe and shoulder length hairstyle-at first I was a bit nervous that people wouldn't get it, but men on the streets can't seem to get enough of it, and my clients keep complimenting me on it when I'm riding on top or licking off the imaginary cream from their cocks!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

    warmcome (01-02-11)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •