Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A decision about Shirleyy?

Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    I dont usually post on debates like this. But it seems to me that Shirley gets a hard time on this site for whatever reason i dont know especially by a mod.
    Do you not think she Loves a "hard time"?!

We are not going to respond to threats against mods / mgrs. This is uncalled for and un-neccesary.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    We are not going to respond to threats against mods / mgrs. This is uncalled for and un-neccesary.
    what threats and who are you saying made threats???

We are still discussing this issue. We have not heard from Shirley with regards to the temp ban, so if Shirley wants to speak to us she can contact the office or via email.
    With all respect , how is she suppose to know that you are considering to lift the ban ? For her it looked like a tight decission , she doesnt know what was discussed yesterday in the board !
    the girl from next door

Quote Originally Posted by jayf1 View Post
    what threats and who are you saying made threats???
    Calling mods bullys, being given a hard time by mods, threads about not posting until shirley is re-instated. this is all bully boy tactics. There are rules on the site, and people break them, then start the anti mod stuff. Its just not necessary.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (31-01-11)

Reviews

I presume you must have received a threatening PM Jackie, cos I can see no threat here, only frustrated members waiting for an unnecessary ban to be lifted.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

lovethegirls (31-01-11), scotus (31-01-11)

Reviews

is that not what the mods are doing by infracting someone for something they might do but have not done thus causing a ban because of 3 undiserved infractions.

Quote Originally Posted by jayf1 View Post
    is that not what the mods are doing by infracting someone for something they might do but have not done thus causing a ban because of 3 undiserved infractions.
    People are always going to say infractions are unjust, because they dont want them or disagree.This is not a reason to call them bullys.

Quote Originally Posted by sweethomes View Post
    With all respect , how is she suppose to know that you are considering to lift the ban ? For her it looked like a tight decission , she doesnt know what was discussed yesterday in the board !
    People read the boards even when banned, any person can read the general boards without even registering. There is also the proverbial grapevine, and im not naive enough to think that most of the posters who are pushing on this arent speaking to her!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (31-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I presume you must have received a threatening PM Jackie, cos I can see no threat here, only frustrated members waiting for an unnecessary ban to be lifted.
    Please see the thread on Solidarity.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast