Thread: I think it's just hit me, finally.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default I think it's just hit me, finally.

I've recently had reason to deal with one of our famous Irish property developers who have all run for cover in other countries.

It makes me angry. This guy still thinks he's the cheese and can dicate terms like I'm sure he was well able to do in the boom times when he couldn't build things fast enough. There seems to be no opening his eyes to reality with him .... he still acts like I need him and his buildings like I've got no other choice. Of course the fact is there is a very high vacancy rate of commercial property at the moment and it's so much of a tenants market.

But no. He still acts like it's the other way around. It's almost like he doesn't care whether he rents his properties or not and continues acting like a p***k to be honest. And then you look at all the Fianna Failers resigning from cabinet, and of course there's Bertie's recent comment that the biggest regret he has is not building a football field. On top of that we've the bankers all fled the country as well.

I think never has Ireland been raped so badly by everyone and anyone in a position of power. And here am I at home on a Saturday night, feeling sore about the big bite the new USC has taken out of my pay packet this month to help pay not to rebuild the country, but to throw more of my money into a black hole in the hope that the country won't have to be sold off to the Arabs.

Now, is it just me or is there something not right with all of this ?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

Fitzy (29-01-11), Forrest (29-01-11), hornylimerick (29-01-11), Lucy Chambers (30-01-11), Rodney69 (29-01-11)