Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Mubarak

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default Mubarak

    I see he wont go, but it seems he asked his cabinet to resign

    What is interesting to note is the same regime has been in power since 1951..so what happens now? I think we are about to see Egypt explode.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,434
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I see he wont go, but it seems he asked his cabinet to resign

    What is interesting to note is the same regime has been in power since 1951..so what happens now? I think we are about to see Egypt explode.
    Was in Egypt a couple of years ago. Mad place, armed guards at all times. Poverty like you wouldn't believe.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    Was in Egypt a couple of years ago. Mad place, armed guards at all times. Poverty like you wouldn't believe.
    I have been several times, always to Sharm though. It looks as though the Americans are about to pull their support though, and that has to have the Government running scared.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    He definitely should step down; when that many people take to the Streets the party is over! I pray the Egyptian people wishes are honored, and hedoes the right thing and hit the road!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    He definitely should step down; when that many people take to the Streets the party is over! I pray the Egyptian people wishes are honored, and hedoes the right thing and hit the road!
    He has just announced he will never step down. Judging by Hilary Clintons speech they are on the side of the people. I think the regime will fall, but who the hell will form an interim government after 59 years of this regime?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    He has just announced he will never step down. Judging by Hilary Clintons speech they are on the side of the people. I think the regime will fall, but who the hell will form an interim government after 59 years of this regime?
    Well, if America stops the money coming, he'll have no choice, but to leave-how else will he pay the army; they place the leading Opposition leader under house-arrest earlier today, so there's someone on the side-lines, there always is one

    He will leave as soon as he finds a country to take him in, maybe England-it took in the guy from Chile years ago

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Obama speech now live now.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    sharm packages could be very cheap this summer... dont think id risk it tho

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •