Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: goodbay to evreybody

Reviews

Danny i truly apologise, I did tell you they lived together, as i explained this was an error on my part, I was wrong when i told you that and i was wrong to say you were jumping to conclusions when it was me who was jumping to conclusions when i told you they had in error

once again please accept my apologies, i was completely wrong to accuse you when all you were doing was going on something wrong that i had told you, totally my fault, I hope you understand

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (29-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    Danny i truly apologise, I did tell you they lived together, as i explained this was an error on my part, I was wrong when i told you that and i was wrong to say you were jumping to conclusions when it was me who was jumping to conclusions when i told you they had in error

once again please accept my apologies, i was completely wrong to accuse you when all you were doing was going on something wrong that i had told you, totally my fault, I hope you understand
    Happy to accept that HL!
    Thank you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (29-01-11)

Imagining things again? I think you'll find I said they knew each other, how can the live together when Alicia is in Wexford and Rachel in Limerick? I don't think they've ever worked in the same county not to mind together.
    You are right i never work with Rachel.We never work in the same contry,but maybe we will when i´ll be back....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Why would you tell someone something when:
    a) you didn't have proof (jumping to conclusions - your words)
    b) it's private information that could (and did) have repercussions

It takes a long time to build a good reputation, but it takes only one stupid/bad action to ruin it. I'm surprised at you HL, I thought you were better than that.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post

It takes a long time to build a good reputation, but it takes only one stupid/bad action to ruin it. I'm surprised at you HL, I thought you were better than that.
    I did get infracted for making the point the other night but HO HUM!
    In fairness he apologized to me and I would imagine he is doing so to all involved!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    I did get infracted for making the point the other night but HO HUM!
    In fairness he apologized to me and I would imagine he is doing so to all involved!
    I remember the thread and I thought you were 'sh*t stirring' at the time and posted wooden spoon. Apologies for doubting you but, as I said, reputations..........

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

I remember the thread and I thought you were 'sh*t stirring' at the time and posted wooden spoon. Apologies for doubting you but, as I said, reputations..........
    Thanks Forrest I did appear to be stirring!
    I am sure HL will do his best to repair all damage caused.

(Now about that infraction Sam? )

Reviews

the only conclusion i jumped to was, thinking i would be unable to visit Rachel as she would be sharing an apt with alicia, that's it! the context in which i said it was in defence of a review i made, when defending my review i expessed my dissapointment that i would be unable to visit rachel as i thought she would be staying in the same apt. with alicia who at the time i had some serious issues.

I took Rachel up wrong when she stated she'd be in the same apartment that alicia was, which was true but not at the same time as each other.

I think you are taking my words out of context.
    Last edited by hornylimerick; 29-01-11 at 13:57.

Reviews

when do you plan to return to Ireland, Alicia? x

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    when do you plan to return to Ireland, Alicia? x
    In about two months i think .

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast