Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: There are some sad people out there ...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    Well, trust me hunni, I won't be showing my face anymore

Lesson learnt the hard way. I try to look different when I go out and because of this not many people recognised me, but still, there is a huge chance I was taking.

Unfortunatelly, and here comes the sad part, my face is one of my main attraction points.
    It's really friendly and sometimes even innocent, so when I will hide it, I don't think many new clients will come to me But better a few and safe then more and being object to public prosecution, haha.
    That is unfortunate. It's true that you have a very friendly face and a very sweet smile. You're probably right that that is what attracts many of your new clients.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

Sensual Delights (28-01-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    That is unfortunate. It's true that you have a very friendly face and a very sweet smile. You're probably right that that is what attracts many of your new clients.
    Ohhh men (or cats, as the case may be) !
    The third cat law states clearly:
    "and thou shall never agree with Karin when she is down and humble because great things await the extra confident ones !"

Sorry ... sugar rush, eating a chocolate here

This really gets my fcuking goat.

I've not been here long but it is easy to tell from yours posts that you are a genuinely decent human being that is highly unlikely to be attracting the kind of trouble that can cause disruption to those around you.

I have nothing really to add over what has already been said except to wish you the best of luck in sorting out your difficulties.
    If I had a place to offer I'd be helping you move in tonight.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to willyup For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    I understand facial features being a selling point- it's a shallow world we inhabit- but here in the land o'the free at least, any lady who intends staying in one area from more than a short while invariably blurs the outline ( so you can see broadly what she's like but wouldn't reconize her on the street..).. and there's about 50 million people living within a 200 mile radius of where I'm sitting- now when you're amongst 4million....... just some food for thought!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Franken996 For This Useful Post:

Sensual Delights (28-01-11), warmcome (28-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Very sorry to read about you plight karin , for what it's worth you have my support .I'm only a PM away .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Franken996 View Post
    I understand facial features being a selling point- it's a shallow world we inhabit- but here in the land o'the free at least, any lady who intends staying in one area from more than a short while invariably blurs the outline ( so you can see broadly what she's like but wouldn't reconize her on the street..).. and there's about 50 million people living within a 200 mile radius of where I'm sitting- now when you're amongst 4million....... just some food for thought!
    I was talking about facial expression, not features. The problem is that you can't hide one without hiding the other.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Sorry to see this has happened to you Karin but some people just like to cause trouble.Hope you find another place soon.
    The Truth is out there.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Sensual Delights (29-01-11)

karin sorry to hear this has happened to you it also had happened to me but heard old saying what goes around comes around best of luck take care melinda xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Melindablondey For This Useful Post:

Sensual Delights (29-01-11)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567