Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: There are some sad people out there ...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Sensual-you have rights here. if i were anybody dealing with you
    (or any other tenant for that matter)-i would be careful.
    28 days notice minimum! Is the tenancy more than 6 months old?
    PM me if you require information. i love your generous, engaging posts. x
    Well, as far as I know for unlawful use of the property (?) they can put you out as much as 7 days, as far as I know.
    I got 28, which is very reasonable, it will give me some time. But I am afraid to work here now, just in case, so I wouldn't mind finding something sooner.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

warmcome (28-01-11)

Sorry to hear about this.. I find it's always good to go for private letting rather that through a letting agency.. There are loads on daft.ie

Maybe the management company had CCTV in apartments and put 2 and 2 together . Hope you get somewhere just as nice..
    Don't know how long u were there . But I try not to stay in any place longer that 12 months or even get 6 months lease .
    Kisses Katie

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curvyirishgirl katie For This Useful Post:

Sensual Delights (28-01-11), warmcome (28-01-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    just be careful hun, as i wouldnt like to think the letter with info attched that your estate agent got maybe was sent to all estate agents

as how would someone know which estate agent you were renting from ?
    just a thought
    maybe desguise your self when looking for apartments just incase they reciweved the info and were recently looking at your pics
    I know, yeah, Kelly. I will look at private rents from now on, I will not use again a company.
    Last edited by Sensual Delights; 28-01-11 at 14:43.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (28-01-11), warmcome (28-01-11)

To warmcomer :
    Sensual-you have rights here. if i were anybody dealing with you
    (or any other tenant for that matter)-i would be careful.
    28 days notice minimum! Is the tenancy more than 6 months old?
    The most rentalcontracts have a moral rule in it now , so in my case . Thats what they put down to quit the rental , as a breack of contract , unmoral behavior by having that business in the flat . I was not able to fight that and had to get out immidiatly as in same day ! She was lucky to get 28 days .
    Last edited by sweethomes; 28-01-11 at 14:46.
    the girl from next door

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sweethomes For This Useful Post:

Sensual Delights (28-01-11)

Reviews

I'm sorry to hear that. Some low people out there.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (29-01-11), Sensual Delights (28-01-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sweethomes View Post
    I am so sorry to hear that , I feel with you , its not easy to find the perfect place for this business . Just be strong , heads up , chest out and there you go , it will all fall in place . You are a honest and nice person so it will go well for you . Whoever ratted you out will be punished , god watches over his angels ...
    May I ask which city you are looking for a place ?
    Well, I am not picky. I would go in most places, if I have the feeling there are enough clients there and the place has proper working conditions.

Reviews

Some people are just shits! No other word for it, they either don't care how there actions will effect others or just go out of their way to make trouble for others!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (29-01-11), Sensual Delights (28-01-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Are you sure it is not because you lied about your age on the application??
    Nope, I didn't They knew my right age, allright.
    And so do all of you now.

Reviews

who decides what is moral? x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Sensual Delights (28-01-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by curvyirishgirl katie View Post
    Sorry to hear about this.. I find it's always good to go for private letting rather that through a letting agency.. There are loads on daft.ie

Maybe the management company had CCTV in apartments and put 2 and 2 together . Hope you get somewhere just as nice..
    Don't know how long u were there . But I try not to stay in any place longer that 12 months or even get 6 months lease .
    Nope, they didn't have CCTV in my place. I had some pics taken on my balcony (my own stupidity here I am afriad), someone who meant to hurt me recognised where I am and informed the management company. This, informed the letting agency. In fairness, the letting agent is a very good guy and he tried to do the best as he could, but of course his hands are tied, seeing he has received the complaint trough another company, in a very official way.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

warmcome (28-01-11)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast