Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Since no one is going to ask me about it......

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default Since no one is going to ask me about it......

    My new avatar is Charles Stewart Parnell. I'm planning to periodically feature famous Wicklowmen.....uummmm, Ronnie Delaney......Mosey Coffey............ah........

    Don't you worry I'll think of some.
    Last edited by Lincoln; 27-01-11 at 21:47. Reason: spelling

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Yes I've got one of them
    Posts
    1,296
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    My new avavtar is Charles Stewart Parnell. I'm planning to periodically feature famous Wicklowmen.....uummmm, Ronnie Delaney......Mosey Coffey............ah........

    Don't you worry I'll think of some.
    Was just about to ask you all about your avatar Lincoln.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    I use to have 50s when he was on them , that's when money was worth something .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    143
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    My new avatar is Charles Stewart Parnell. I'm planning to periodically feature famous Wicklowmen.....uummmm, Ronnie Delaney......Mosey Coffey............ah........

    Don't you worry I'll think of some.
    Don't forget Miley and Biddy!
    He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    I use to have 50s when he was on them , that's when money was worth something .: doc
    Yeah, back in the day. Bejaysus I hardly remember the oul 50's....had a good few Daniel O'Connellls tho!!!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Miley was from the wesht. Looking forward to Father Brennan week

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    Don't forget Miley and Biddy!
    Actually I think Joe Lynch was from Wicklow. Boys oh boys....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Yeah, back in the day. Bejaysus I hardly remember the oul 50's....had a good few Daniel O'Connellls tho!!!!!
    So your next famous Wicklow man.: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by googleplex View Post
    Miley was from the wesht. Looking forward to Father Brennan week
    True enough, Mick Lally was from Kilalla I think.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    143
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by googleplex View Post
    . Looking forward to Father Brennan week
    Bishop Brennan's son?
    He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •