View Poll Results: Do you think Genuine Escorts being able to send Flirt messages would be a good thing?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    15 68.18%
  • No

    7 31.82%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Flirt Messages?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default Flirt Messages?

    I got an email this morning from another site alerting me to a flirt message I recieved, I thought it a novel thing. Instead of a regular PM, genuine escorts can send flirts alerting you to when they are in your area..
    I have to say it worked because sure enough off I went to their profile page to have a look at them. Do you think it would be a good idea?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I got an email this morning from another site alerting me to a flirt message I recieved, I thought it a novel thing. Instead of a regular PM, genuine escorts can send flirts alerting you to when they are in your area..
    I have to say it worked because sure enough off I went to their profile page to have a look at them. Do you think it would be a good idea?
    How many feckin sites to you lurk on FFS...

    (pervert...)

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    kelly curvybabe (27-01-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I got an email this morning from another site alerting me to a flirt message I recieved, I thought it a novel thing. Instead of a regular PM, genuine escorts can send flirts alerting you to when they are in your area..
    I have to say it worked because sure enough off I went to their profile page to have a look at them. Do you think it would be a good idea?
    Hi you

    I know the site that does it, and I know how to do it, but I have to be really honest and say I think it is glorified touting. I would feel as though I was coercing a client into seeing me. Much better to be chased than to chase
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 27-01-11 at 17:11.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Hi you

    I know the site that does it, and I know how to do it, but I have to be really honest and say I think it is glorified touting. I would feel as though I was coercing a client into seeing me. Much better to be chased than to chase
    It works though Luce... I have met girls that I would never have even found only for their toutin PMs.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (27-01-11)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Hi you

    I know the site that does it, and I know how to do it, but I have to be really honest and say I think it is glorified touting. I would feel as though I was coercing a client into seeing me. Much better to be chased than to chase
    I know lucy but surely using the same medium you use to advertise yourself isn't as bad as say sending out text messages, I wouldn't really consider it tauting as you are essentially as you say in the business of promoting your name Lucy Chambers and any way you can do that surely is a good thing, besides, if you did have the option and did decide to use it I have no doubt it would be tastefully worded and nothing short of enticing..

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (27-01-11)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Hi you

    I know the site that does it, and I know how to do it, but I have to be really honest and say I think it is glorified touting. I would feel as though I was coercing a client into seeing me. Much better to be chased than to chase
    Girl I see fairly regularly just sends a smiley face when shes in town, no pressure on me one way or another
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

    anon361 (27-01-11), dave1dave (27-01-11), Lucy Chambers (27-01-11)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Girl I see fairly regularly just sends a smiley face when shes in town, no pressure on me one way or another
    That's the type of message I am talking about, simple yet effective..

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I know lucy but surely using the same medium you use to advertise yourself isn't as bad as say sending out text messages, I wouldn't really consider it tauting as you are essentially as you say in the business of promoting your name Lucy Chambers and any way you can do that surely is a good thing, besides, if you did have the option and did decide to use it I have no doubt it would be tastefully worded and nothing short of enticing..
    Mmm. Maybe I am hyper sensitive about it, I am not sure. I guess it stems from the idea that I should only really contact clients if requested to. Do me a favour? Replicate the message you got? So we can have a think?

    Before JamesCork jumps in to say that I send him salacious PM's whenever I am in town, that is different
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I don't live on E-I ....
    Posts
    1,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I never done that, not that I tour too much anyway.
    Unless it will become a common practice, I don't think I will ever do it either.
    That would make me feel like I am forcing or begging someone to see me.
    Not to mention, I would be mortified that some guys may not use punting SIMS and actually my text (even a smiley icon) would lead to some trouble in their families.

    But it's great if it's working for some of you, perhaps if you agree in advance that's how you do it, it should be perfectly fine.

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Do me a favour? Replicate the message you got? So we can have a think?
    Example 1:

    anon361
    Dropping you a line in case you had thought about contacting me,but didn't want to disclose your telephone number.
    It that is the case then I can be contacted through the DirectChat link on my Profile Page.
    tanyababe34

    Example 2:

    You look like someone who enjoys a challenge. (on this one clicking on the word "challenge" brought me to her ad profile)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •