View Poll Results: Should the good people on E-I (guys and gals) all meet up (in real life) for a drink?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 50.00%
  • No

18 50.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Make It Real

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Hee hee can you imagine it. Can we bring our girlfriends and wives along aswell ?
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Which of your personalities would turn up Alec?
    smartarse- well its 6 others to choose from................i think

I would love it but i don't think it would be safe enough :/ It would be too easy for journo's to hear about it or people to take pics!
    Now if someone took on the challenge and responsibility of security, i'm sure something could be organised!!
    A large hotel room could be booked for a gathering, with someone at the door putting fones in envelopes and writing your E-I name on it, to be collected on the way out! You could have a laptop in the hall so you could log in to your account proving your the E-I user you claim to be.... of couse logging back out and your password not beeing saved! And it would be done on invite only and through pm only! Ha ha so i guess i gave it some though aye!!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Irish Fiona For This Useful Post:

blazingsaddles (26-01-11), nick2010 (26-01-11), simplesimon (26-01-11), steerbyderear (26-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    Fiona, I am impressed. Do you work for the CIA in your spare time?
    Shhhhhhh!!!

Blog Entries

I do meet up with the girls on E-I for a drink and a bit more, as for the guys, I'm not interested in a game of tip mickey

Reviews

Let's see... there'd probably be a massive argument over what place to go as well as bickering on who goes in which taxi so it'd be at least 11 or 12 by the time we made it to the pub/hotel. The tedious introductory chit chat on the weather would be cut short by various pockets of raised angry voices around the room, people rushing over to discover the reason behind their webz-friend's disquiet - this would all end in some people declaring that they're leaving, to which everyone in the room would stand up and one after another ask them to reconsider. As a result we'd barely be finished our soup starter by 2am. There'd also be the occasional incident of some guys nervously locking eyes with someone they recognise, they'd disappear to the bathroom indefinitely.
    Also, i'm assuming the guys aren't goin to be bringing their wives and girlfriends along which'd mean a guy to girl ratio of about 10:1 AKA SAUSAGE FEST.

So yeah, I think i'll give this one a miss
    Last edited by ChiefHandker; 26-01-11 at 17:29. Reason: Are Nicole, Jackie and Sam gonna be the bouncers?!

it would be a fabulous idea afters at my place loadsa room sher I live on my own...

Reviews

It's bad enough hanging out with you losers in cyberspace. I don't think I could handle it in real life

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

An don (26-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Should the good people on E-I (guys and gals) all meet up (in the real world) for a drink ? In real life like. A big reunion, but not, if you see what I mean.
    Absolutely not!!!! Firstly there will be blood on the floor (if the going on's of the last 24 hours are anything to go by)! Secondly, I'll be honest that I'm happy conversing will all the other blokes on the forum but have no desire to meet up (it will be like a sexaholics anonymous!). And thirdly the press and the gardai and do-gooder groups would have a field day if they found out! I've always dreamt of being famous, but this isn't one way I'd like to make the front page!

I think it sounds nice on paper but would be disastrous in real life. Plus who knows- Banjo, you might turn out to be my dad!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (26-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Absolutely not!!!! Firstly there will be blood on the floor (if the going on's of the last 24 hours are anything to go by)! Secondly, I'll be honest that I'm happy conversing will all the other blokes on the forum but have no desire to meet up (it will be like a sexaholics anonymous!). And thirdly the press and the gardai and do-gooder groups would have a field day if they found out! I've always dreamt of being famous, but this isn't one way I'd like to make the front page!

I think it sounds nice on paper but would be disastrous in real life. Plus who knows- Banjo, you might turn out to be my dad!!
    You would be amazed how quickly the keyboard warriors transmogrify into little lambs sweetheart. It is the women you need to watch out for
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 26-01-11 at 17:45.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

kelso (26-01-11), Rayden (26-01-11)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast