Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Women and Handbags

Reviews

I like a woman who takes care of herself, and that includes ascessories. Granted it has taken me awhile to swallow how much those handbags costs!!

I've heard one female acquaintance of mine coin the phrase "bags of happiness" after a particularly successful and expensive shopping trip. And its true - get you lady friend a suitably expensive hand bag of her choice (Miu Miu, Marc Jacobs ,Fendi, Louis Vuitton) and she will be very happy indeed. And I'll admit (dirty dog that I am) that it has gotten me laid in the past, although I've had to eat out of the trash for the next three months on account of being broke as a joke!

Girls and handbags - its just one of those things that us guys have to accept, even if we never understand it.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    I like a woman who takes care of herself, and that includes ascessories. Granted it has taken me awhile to swallow how much those handbags costs!!

I've heard one female acquaintance of mine coin the phrase "bags of happiness" after a particularly successful and expensive shopping trip. And its true - get you lady friend a suitably expensive hand bag of her choice (Miu Miu, Marc Jacobs ,Fendi, Louis Vuitton) and she will be very happy indeed. And I'll admit (dirty dog that I am) that it has gotten me laid in the past, although I've had to eat out of the trash for the next three months on account of being broke as a joke!

Girls and handbags - its just one of those things that us guys have to accept, even if we never understand it.
    I think Violette would love you!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (26-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Grrrrrrrrrr .....Every time I see one of these fancy ladies on the street with a handbag the size of a suitcase placed in the crook of their elbow with their whole arm in the air with the ginormous sun shades on top of their head with the blonde hair with all the make-up with a stupid expression on their face with the silly shoes with the swagger with the "I'm superior to you" look all over them .....I get the awful urge to stick my foot out and trip them up right there and then. They look so happy and confident. I suspect if you scratch the surface you find a very sad person indeed. God if I'm not careful I'll end up talking to myself ......
    Too right, mate. All women are biches.

Except those I like

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-01-11)

Would you like to have a fling? am small and I dont eat much
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (26-01-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Grrrrrrrrrr .....

Every time I see one of these fancy ladies on the street with a handbag the size of a suitcase placed in the crook of their elbow with their whole arm in the air with the ginormous sun shades on top of their head with the blonde hair with all the make-up with a stupid expression on their face with the silly shoes with the swagger with the "I'm superior to you" look all over them .....

I get the awful urge to stick my foot out and trip them up right there and then.

They look so happy and confident. I suspect if you scratch the surface you find a very sad person indeed.

God if I'm not careful I'll end up talking to myself ......
    '
    I have to agree that look was big back in '06', but it's played out now; the idea of 'Posh' is out-dated especially amongst people who really don't have the career, genuine income or the lifestyle that that look promotes.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Would you like to have a fling? am small and I dont eat much
    Ahh Lucy...you tease! I should be so lucky . I should have mentioned that my days of buying posh handbags for girlfriends ended when I started punting! Now I'm just constantly broke and eating out of the garbage. However, should my fortunes ever change - expect me at you doorstep with a Prada bag and matching shoes!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Last edited by Blond chick NIKKY; 26-01-11 at 17:56.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-01-11)

Ahh Lucy...you tease! I should be so lucky . I should have mentioned that my days of buying posh handbags for girlfriends ended when I started punting! Now I'm just constantly broke and eating out of the garbage. However, should my fortunes ever change - expect me at you doorstep with a Prada bag and matching shoes!
    Bloody women of sin. If celibacy calls I am here sweetie
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (26-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    '
    I have to agree that look was big back in '06', but it's played out now; the idea of 'Posh' is out-dated especially amongst people who really don't have the career, genuine income or the lifestyle that that look promotes.
    that seems accurate, Anita. that look requires real affluence to enjoy.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Bloody women of sin. If celibacy calls I am here sweetie
    I live in hope Lucy, I live in hope!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast