Thread: Posts and Threads

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Posts and Threads

This is my personally held views when submitting posts and threads.

I am a great believer when submitting posts to any public forum that they are done in a considerate and measured way.
    We all have deeply help views and beliefs which is great, as it is these which define us as to who we are.

When I submit a thread or post, I do so because a poster has made me think of a subject in a certain way. I therefore post as regards to the subject matter rather than the person.
    We should never attack a person for their views but challenge them if they are contrary to our own.

I always try to remember that I am no longer in that school ground name calling, but in a forum where adults can discuss their views logically and calmly as all adults should.
    Discussion is good, but name calling is not!
    So I always think of the impact my post may have on others before I post, and I hope others do the same.

Here endeth my ramblings on this matter.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (26-01-11), Experienced Punter esq (26-01-11), hd7055 (26-01-11), magicalman9357 (26-01-11), nick2010 (26-01-11), Rachel Divine (26-01-11), thehighwayman (26-01-11), vampirejackie (26-01-11), warmcome (26-01-11)