Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reveiws of Lyi

Quote Originally Posted by takemedrunkimhome View Post
    But to be fair Jackie a lot of guys, me included, would go especially to see an oriental lady. If she isnt then surely we are being cheated out of our money?
    I appreciate where ladies might say they are from one country and actually be from another, but surely an entire continenet is a bit too far.
    If she wants to be Malysian and is actually from the Phillipines for example I dont think anyone would have a problem with it.
    Yes you are right.But ,,,nobody can prove nothing you know?If the girl said she is Malysian,and she is but she donīt really look like a Malysian is nothing to do here.

Actually i work with this girl in Clare, about 3 weeks ago,and her face look Malysian ...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aliciasexy View Post
    Yes you are right.But ,,,nobody can prove nothing you know?If the girl said she is Malysian,and she is but she donīt really look like a Malysian is nothing to do here.

Actually i work with this girl in Clare, about 3 weeks ago,and her face look Malysian ...
    And this years award for funniest post is........

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

An don (26-01-11), BIGTYM2010 (26-01-11)

Most of the ladys change their nationality, thats not a secret for nobody.
    I cant be from China and say I am from Africa, its a big difrence...
    If some lads who have been with this lady think shes not from where she say she is, they might be wrong or not.
    Untill I dont see the id of any person in general, I wont belive it, but I will take the word for it 1st, untill I can proove my suspicions.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

aliciasexy (26-01-11), hornylimerick (26-01-11)

I've tried to call her but Lyi didn't pick up the phone....I'm going to ask her for new verification photo and ask if she wants to keep this nationality in her profile

Julia

7. Default

Yes you are right
    well listen girl i think you been involved in so many troubles in here so i do not think its your place to comment....if i was you i would have stick my head in the sand and dont bother comment over others when u are obviously not a honest person.......

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mileysweet For This Useful Post:

kelly curvybabe (26-01-11), hornylimerick (26-01-11), jayf1 (26-01-11), Rachel Divine (26-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by mileysweet View Post
    well listen girl i think you been involved in so many troubles in here so i do not think its your place to comment....if i was you i would have stick my head in the sand and dont bother comment over others when u are obviously not a honest person.......

I only said I know her and she is Malysian , the why the comment bother you?

Reviews

I only said I know her and she is Malysian , the why the comment bother you?
    Now now girls do not fight!
    You are worse than Coca Cola and Pepsi! LOL

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

kelly curvybabe (26-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Now now girls do not fight!
    You are worse than Coca Cola and Pepsi! LOL
    i am out of this discussion

Quote Originally Posted by mileysweet View Post
    Hi
    It would be helpful to keep your personal differences off the boards ladies. Thanks.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

An don (26-01-11)

15. Default

Originally Posted by An don
    I think there is a small bit more to her reviews than that but the nationality is certainly a question

Originally Posted by aliciasexy
    Yes you are right

so what for u said yes you are rightt over what part of an don sentence?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast